Brookdale Shawnee Shawnee, OK

3947 North Kickapoo Ave., Shawnee, OK 74804
Brookdale Shawnee (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Shawnee

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Shawnee

March 08, 2016

By Caring Daughter120102250

Everything at Brookdale was wonderful. Everybody was very friendly and very welcoming. The whole facility, all of the people, the rooms, and the food were great. Everything was clean and big enough. They had three differently sized rooms, and my mother chose the middle one. They had activities like exercise and current event discussions. The dining room was very nice.

July 12, 2013

By David29

Sterling House of Shawnee is close to us so that we are able to visit my grandmother quite often. We chose this facility because of it's price and it's location. The place just took some new renovations, so it is very up-to-date. It is very nice. People working there are very friendly and very caring. Everything seems to be really well so far. They could probably continue to update their facility as there are newer ones in the area, but they are more expensive.

October 17, 2012

By Anonymous 2

when I entered Sterling House I noticed that it had a very warm, homey feeling. It had a very fresh clean smell, it was not a nursing home. I was greeted at the door and treated like family. Some of the residents spoke to me as I walked through the community and told me how much they liked their home there. It made me think that I want my mom to be this happy. But I found out they have no openings, I can see why. My mom is on their waiting list.

May 17, 2012

By LastingEffects

I have been impressed with Sterling House. They seem to be a good place to live. My grandfather has never complained about the facilities or the staff, which is somewhat remarkable because he can be pretty grumpy. He has lived there for several years now of his own choosing. I had assumed this was just another nursing home but it is actually a fairly nice retirement center. The staff has always been nice, friendly and helpful. His room is on the smallish size but is well furnished and kept clean. The only thing I have a complaint about is the grounds. My grandfather has always had a farm and plenty of land. He would take early morning walks around the place but he can't do that here. The center is in the middle of town and has limited outdoor space. The other residents are for the most part friendly and polite and my grandfather has made several friends here. All in all I would give this facility two thumb up.

Photos of Brookdale Shawnee

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Shawnee

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Shawnee

Brookdale Shawnee provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Shawnee