Villagio Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Villagio Senior Living

Memory Care Reviews for Villagio Senior Living

April 24, 2019

By cellarsam

BEWARE!!! This is the worst memory care facility! The staff are not caring and were very rough with my dad. They do not pay attention to the residence. On more than one occasion I personally had to go find a staff member to help residence in the common area. My dad fell over 40 times in one month due to lack of supervision. We ended up moving him to a different memory care facility where he did not fall one time in 30 days.

October 01, 2018

By Mary

My husband moved into Villagio Senior Living, it is very good, and I’m very happy with it. The staff is very good, I haven’t met anyone that hasn’t been very good, caring, or fine. We’re in memory care, it’s good, they have a few people who come in and play the piano and sing songs. The dining experience is good. The cost compared to the others is very good.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Villagio Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Villagio Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL5514

About Villagio Senior Living

Villagio Senior Living is a senior housing facility that provides residents with the comfort, care, and privacy they deserve. The staff is well-trained in assisting residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and managing medications. Residents are free to choose their own agenda and activities while feeling secure knowing Villagio is always there to provide support. Villagio Senior Living is committed to innovation and developing new programs that will help build stronger, healthier communities for residents and their families.

Map of Villagio Senior Living