Town Village

Reviews of Town Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Town Village

January 31, 2018

By Stacey

Town Village was very nice and the staff was very friendly. I really liked it a lot. It was clean and updated.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We are thankful to hear your kind words, and grateful for the kind review.

July 17, 2017

By Paige

I liked Town Village very much. Valerie was very helpful. The community seemed small and they don't have a lot of residents, which I like. They seem to be very attentive. All the residents and staff had big smiles on their faces, which is always a good sign. The food was great and home-cooked.

December 03, 2016

By Sam S.025784

Town Village was fine. We encountered some problems with some of the people there, but the initial experience was excellent. I think it was primarily because they determined that my mother was not a good fit for their community, but I would recommend them to anybody because I was very impressed with them. The rooms were very good-sized. Closet space was more than adequate. Accessibility was good. We had lunch there; the food was good. They co-mingle assisted living with independent-living when reasonable and possible. It looked like a very nice place to live.

September 19, 2016

By Tom315607

Town Village’s apartments doesn’t have balconies or patios. They didn’t have any private outsides, but they have plenty of group outsides. That was the big difference. It’s a nice community, but I didn’t think they have much exercises. The grounds were nice; it’s a very nice wooded area and plenty of places to walk.

January 24, 2016

By Relative9

Town Village was OK but it just seemed not as open. Everything was located on the second floor. It just didn’t’ feel homey but it was clean and nice.

We are saddened to see your concerns, and want to learn more. Please give us a call so we can understand your situation more, and make necessary adjustments.

December 18, 2015

By Paula120963850

I went to Town Village. I like the apartment that they showed me. However, this apartment was a long way away from the elevator, and it was on the third floor. I knew my mother would not like that. Nevertheless, there was a lot I like about this community. I very much like the lady who showed me around. The apartments were very nice. They were bright. I thought the main rear lobby area was very open. My mother uses a walker, but I didn’t notice a lot of people using walkers the day I was there. I didn’t want my mother to feel self-conscious if she is the only one using the walker and nobody else was.

November 30, 2015

By Mary Love

The people in Town Village are friendly. They provide excellent service and staff.

November 30, 2015

By Rita Smith1

I have been a resident for 5 years at Town Village and there no place I would rather be. I made some great friends and have no complaints about Town Village. It’s a great place to live.

November 07, 2015

By Irene Wielage

After looking at several places, I chose Town Village. The food is very good, with many choices. The monthly parties make it easy to make new friends. We also have lots of other activities.There are nine guest rooms available when you have visitors. I made the right choice!

October 28, 2015

On the whole, I feel everything is fine. I would just like to see a bit more repairs and things done. Food is good. Employees are very nice and accommodating. Windows need to be washed and draperies restored to the dining room for coziness and sound.

By Behe A. Gunter

I love my one-bedroom apartment at Town Village. It’s on the 3td floor and I see the sun set everyday! Food is good. We have lots of parties and entertainment. We have bus service for stores, grocery and malls. We also have trips almost every week to different cafes and restaurants.

October 25, 2015

By Royce H.

I have resided at Town Village for the previous 4 years. The only thing I do not like is my own problem of not having my personal transportation. The services here are above average. The only problem is food. It seems there’s plenty and a good chef but not always what you wanted.

June 20, 2015

By Starla1

They are really nice at Town Village. They let us come late in the evening to see my mom and her apartment. They are very accommodating. They have a restaurant style cafeteria. If they do not want something in the menu, they can order something different. It is a really nice place. They have bingo nights, movie nights, and transportation to shopping and doctor visits. The security is fine.

June 15, 2015

By Naveda

Town Village was a really nice place, and the price is really good. The apartments were spacious and beautifully taken care of. The dining room was nice, and it had laundry facilities.

March 31, 2015

By Kathy103727850

We have our mom in Town Village. The food is good. Everybody says it's really good, and they have a really good chef. The place is clean and neat. It smells good. Everybody is very friendly. The staff seems genuine and taking care of the people there. My mom's room is really small, but it seems to meets her needs. I think the kitchen for her may be a little big. I'd rather have more room space than kitchen space, but they are nice. They have all things. They work on puzzles. They have a little mini-store. They have a book club and a walker's club. They have people come in and speak to them. They have movies on Saturday nights and bingo. They all have a key that they have to wear on them.

February 25, 2015

By caring5463

We just got to tour Town Village, and we looked over the building and the rooms. They showed us the layout of the facility and also the dining room. They looked really nice and friendly. Their doors were all decorated, so it looked like the people were happy. They didn't smell like urine.

July 03, 2014

We chose Town Village for my mom. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a complete kitchen. I’ve eaten there twice, and I think the food is good. They have heart healthy items on the menu. They have a walking club, bingo, once a month they have a festive night, and they have exercises. They have lecturers who come in, a painting class, handwork, and a lot of other things.

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village

July 02, 2019

By Bonnie

I'm moving into Town Village. The staff I met was very friendly and helpful. The meal I ate was OK, but they had a wide selection. You have a choice of sandwiches or a hot meal, and you can take it to your room. You don't have to eat in the dining room, although the dining room is nicely laid out, almost formal looking, and very appetizing. Some residents were very helpful and showed me different things available to do. The apartment that I'm going to get is a one-bedroom with a study, two big walk-in closets, a nice size bathroom, and a full kitchen. I think I'll be happy with it. You can play cards with different residents, there's a group of ladies that color, and you can go on outings to different places like the grocery store and restaurants.

September 21, 2018

By JT

I did not enjoy Town Village at all. The rooms were small and the colors were not pretty. It didn't look like a place that you'd like to live. The servers in the dining room were not very interested in taking care of you if you needed something. They were too busy trying to clean up the other side of the dining room. If you asked for anything extra like some water, you would get it ten minutes later with no smile. I was not impressed with the service at all in the dining area. The people I met were nice, but they didn't seem to have the services that would make living there enjoyable. I was disappointed. I was able to find other places for the same prices that have larger facilities and just a brighter feel about the place. They have a room that's used for some activities. It's just not as satisfactory as a regular assisted living facility. I know two people that were there that left to go into other assisted living places and they were much more satisfied with the other locations. The staff was nice. There was nothing negative about their attitude, but there's nothing special about it at all. I've had several meals there and they were very mediocre. It's three floors and their elevators were OK.

February 23, 2018

By Reviewer

I was a resident of Town Village for a year, and I enjoyed my time there. I was on the third floor, which was really quite a walk for me and kind of difficult. Other than that, the facility was well maintained and the residents were relatively happy, but the food wasn't that great. They had monthly activities like sing-alongs and an exercise program. Their exercise room was well equipped but no one was there to tell me how to use the equipment. They had movie nights, bingo, and games, which I'm not interested in. They had a craft program, where people come in and did crafts. There were several things that I was interested in as far as activities, like art and music, but there wasn't enough participation from the residents. The facility was beginning to show its age, but it's not really that old.

January 15, 2018

By not good!!!

I was very disappointed with this place. My parents lived here for a year. High turnover amongst the wait staff. I visited every day and noticed a consistent decline in Quality of meals towards the end of the month. Twice the entree was half cooked beans and rice. Not worth the money. My experience was more than enough for me to feel as if they were looking for a reason to either give less for what is paid or just flat out look ng for more money. I felt the whole situation was rather predatory in regards to focus on giving each resident what they paid for. Dealing with the decision to move into one of these facilities come woth rervations, unfortunately this was not a good fit for my group.

September 29, 2017

By Ricky

The first thing that we all thought as soon as we walked through the door in Town Village was that it has a nursing home feel to it. They didn't have any place they could show me because they were all full. The staff member that assisted us seemed busy and seemed like she needed to go. The dining area looked like a cafeteria. The residents were playing Bingo when I was there. They didn't show us the amenities since I wouldn't have a place to stay anyway. I'm not trying to run the place down, but it needs to be updated, maybe with new paint or new carpeting. There were parts of the carpet that could have caused people to trip.

By Donna114286550

We visited Town Village. Everything was set up very nice. The drawback is that they only have seven studio apartments, and they were full. The studio apartment was small, but the way it was set up, it was doable. The staff was very nice. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The lady that showed us around didn't eat with us, but she was available. She visited with us after we ate and gave us a little more information. She even gave my cousin a pumpkin bread, which really impressed her that they would give her something like that. They had exercise room with exercise equipment and an activity room with a big-screen TV. They had something going on the night that we visited. The food was excellent. The dining area was very nice. They sat us down at a table with another lady who had just moved in, and she was very friendly.

By Michelle114721950

Town Village was a very nice facility. It's very new and very well-maintained. The residents all were happy, and they were preparing to go on some outing when I was there. There was a walking group gathering in the entryway. The apartments were really nice. They had nice big closets and lots of space. They were well-organized, not huge, but very well laid out. The dining room was a great big area and they had stairs that come up from it, and it looked out over a really nice big fountain. It's in a newer area, so it doesn't have may trees, but it was very nicely done, with all the windows where the people could look out easily.

Questions about Town Village

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Town Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Most residents are social and enjoy visiting with their neighbors, really like ice cream socials and playing Bingo. Residents are active and enjoy Bible study and going shopping. The average age is 85.

What programs or activities does Town Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Live musical entertainment is one of the activities all enjoy. Bible study, group Exercise, Art class, as well as friendly visits from Therapy Dogs are a few activities they like.

What places are near Town Village or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

The always enjoy group excursions for lunch, education and entertainment

What transportation services does Town Village offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation. Medical appointments, shopping, group excursions.

What makes the chef or dining program at Town Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Restaurant-style dining in their own intimate dining room. Three meals a day/7 days a week with 2 entree choices per meal and Always Available menu.

What safety features or security measures does Town Village offer to assisted living residents?

24-hour Emergency Pendant service is included.

How does Town Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our nurse and care team are available to visit about residents' well-being with families and loved ones.

If Town Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet-friendly and have several areas of access to outdoor use for pets.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly Relias Training courses for all staff members.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Town Village has organized?

Christmas light tours, shopping excursions, local restaurants, etc. Two full-time activity staff members and transportation driver.

What transportation services does Town Village offer to independent living residents?

Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping, and off-site excursions.

What makes the chef or dining program at Town Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

3 meals/day, Mon - Sat, plus Sunday Brunch. 2 entrée choices per meal with the Always Available menu as another choice.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Numerous common areas available throughout our warm and friendly community.

What safety features or security measures does Town Village offer to independent living residents?

24-hour Emergency Pendant Service available for a minimal fee.

If Town Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet-friendly with access to numerous outdoor areas.

Does Town Village work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have Providence Home Care/Home Health on-site.

Costs for Town Village

Photos of Town Village

Services and Amenities of Town Village

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL5595

About Town Village

integratedseniorlifestyles.com

Experience the warmth, elegance, and opportunities that await you at Town Village, a luxurious Independent Living and Assisted Living retirement community located in the heart of Oklahoma City. Our mission is dedicated to creating a friendly and hassle-free living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe, luxurious, and active lifestyle. Town Village is a truly unique place where you can live life on your terms while knowing that there is no higher standard than the incredible services and amenities we offer.

Town Village believes that a traditional, uniform retirement no longer meets the needs of an ever-changing senior population. In this day and age, retirees rightfully want the choice and flexibility to live the retirement they envisioned for themselves, not one someone else created for them.

At Town Village, we understand protecting your hard-earned money is an important part of supporting a secure plan for your future. With this in mind, we strive to integrate the concept of value throughout each facet of our community. We offer a wide array of residence options to help meet various budgets.

Town Village is changing the face of retirement for today’s active adults and offering an exciting new approach to retirement lifestyle by helping you live the life you’ve always dreamed of in a stunning and vibrant environment. With a resort-style community and array of distinguished amenities, you’re sure to appreciate the quality and comfort of your new home.

The Town Village culture is based on a resident-centered environment. Our activity programming and lifestyle options are built through integration of our residents’ values, interests, pleasures, and hobbies, to bring you a personalized experience. To best accommodate the needs and desires of each potential resident, we offer a variety of spacious floor plans. When it comes to living at our community, we never want our residents to feel like they are anywhere but home.

Map of Town Village