Town Village

Reviews of Town Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Town Village

January 24, 2016

By Relative9

Town Village was OK but it just seemed not as open. Everything was located on the second floor. It just didn’t’ feel homey but it was clean and nice.

December 18, 2015

By Paula120963850

I went to Town Village. I like the apartment that they showed me. However, this apartment was a long way away from the elevator, and it was on the third floor. I knew my mother would not like that. Nevertheless, there was a lot I like about this community. I very much like the lady who showed me around. The apartments were very nice. They were bright. I thought the main rear lobby area was very open. My mother uses a walker, but I didn’t notice a lot of people using walkers the day I was there. I didn’t want my mother to feel self-conscious if she is the only one using the walker and nobody else was.

November 30, 2015

By Mary Love

The people in Town Village are friendly. They provide excellent service and staff.

November 30, 2015

By Rita Smith1

I have been a resident for 5 years at Town Village and there no place I would rather be. I made some great friends and have no complaints about Town Village. It’s a great place to live.

November 07, 2015

By Irene Wielage

After looking at several places, I chose Town Village. The food is very good, with many choices. The monthly parties make it easy to make new friends. We also have lots of other activities.There are nine guest rooms available when you have visitors. I made the right choice!

October 28, 2015

On the whole, I feel everything is fine. I would just like to see a bit more repairs and things done. Food is good. Employees are very nice and accommodating. Windows need to be washed and draperies restored to the dining room for coziness and sound.

October 27, 2015

By Behe A. Gunter

I love my one-bedroom apartment at Town Village. It’s on the 3td floor and I see the sun set everyday! Food is good. We have lots of parties and entertainment. We have bus service for stores, grocery and malls. We also have trips almost every week to different cafes and restaurants.

October 25, 2015

By Royce H.

I have resided at Town Village for the previous 4 years. The only thing I do not like is my own problem of not having my personal transportation. The services here are above average. The only problem is food. It seems there’s plenty and a good chef but not always what you wanted.

June 20, 2015

By Starla1

They are really nice at Town Village. They let us come late in the evening to see my mom and her apartment. They are very accommodating. They have a restaurant style cafeteria. If they do not want something in the menu, they can order something different. It is a really nice place. They have bingo nights, movie nights, and transportation to shopping and doctor visits. The security is fine.

June 15, 2015

By Naveda

Town Village was a really nice place, and the price is really good. The apartments were spacious and beautifully taken care of. The dining room was nice, and it had laundry facilities.

March 31, 2015

By Kathy103727850

We have our mom in Town Village. The food is good. Everybody says it's really good, and they have a really good chef. The place is clean and neat. It smells good. Everybody is very friendly. The staff seems genuine and taking care of the people there. My mom's room is really small, but it seems to meets her needs. I think the kitchen for her may be a little big. I'd rather have more room space than kitchen space, but they are nice. They have all things. They work on puzzles. They have a little mini-store. They have a book club and a walker's club. They have people come in and speak to them. They have movies on Saturday nights and bingo. They all have a key that they have to wear on them.

February 25, 2015

By caring5463

We just got to tour Town Village, and we looked over the building and the rooms. They showed us the layout of the facility and also the dining room. They looked really nice and friendly. Their doors were all decorated, so it looked like the people were happy. They didn't smell like urine.

July 03, 2014

We chose Town Village for my mom. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a complete kitchen. I’ve eaten there twice, and I think the food is good. They have heart healthy items on the menu. They have a walking club, bingo, once a month they have a festive night, and they have exercises. They have lecturers who come in, a painting class, handwork, and a lot of other things.

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village

October 27, 2015

By Michelle114721950

Town Village was a very nice facility. It's very new and very well-maintained. The residents all were happy, and they were preparing to go on some outing when I was there. There was a walking group gathering in the entryway. The apartments were really nice. They had nice big closets and lots of space. They were well-organized, not huge, but very well laid out. The dining room was a great big area and they had stairs that come up from it, and it looked out over a really nice big fountain. It's in a newer area, so it doesn't have may trees, but it was very nicely done, with all the windows where the people could look out easily.

Questions about Town Village

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Town Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Most residents are social and enjoy visiting with their neighbors, really like ice cream socials and playing Bingo. Residents are active and enjoy Bible study and going shopping. The average age is 85.

What programs or activities does Town Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Live musical entertainment is one of the activities all enjoy. Bible study, group Exercise, Art class, as well as friendly visits from Therapy Dogs are a few activities they like.

What places are near Town Village or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

The always enjoy group excursions for lunch, education and entertainment

What transportation services does Town Village offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation. Medical appointments, shopping, group excursions.

What makes the chef or dining program at Town Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Restaurant-style dining in their own intimate dining room. Three meals a day/7 days a week with 2 entree choices per meal and Always Available menu.

What safety features or security measures does Town Village offer to assisted living residents?

24-hour Emergency Pendant service is included.

How does Town Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our nurse and care team are available to visit about residents' well-being with families and loved ones.

If Town Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet-friendly and have several areas of access to outdoor use for pets.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly Relias Training courses for all staff members.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Town Village has organized?

Christmas light tours, shopping excursions, local restaurants, etc. Two full-time activity staff members and transportation driver.

What transportation services does Town Village offer to independent living residents?

Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping, and off-site excursions.

What makes the chef or dining program at Town Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

3 meals/day, Mon - Sat, plus Sunday Brunch. 2 entrée choices per meal with the Always Available menu as another choice.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Numerous common areas available throughout our warm and friendly community.

What safety features or security measures does Town Village offer to independent living residents?

24-hour Emergency Pendant Service available for a minimal fee.

If Town Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet-friendly with access to numerous outdoor areas.

Does Town Village work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have Providence Home Care/Home Health on-site.

Costs for Town Village

Photos of Town Village

Services and Amenities of Town Village

• Independent Living Starting At: $2000/month

• About Town Village

Our goal at Town Village is to create a lifestyle of choice for active adults in Oklahoma City while providing the comforts of home in a setting of casual elegance.

At Town Village we are setting the standard for active mature living in Oklahoma City. Developed with the young-at-heart senior in mind, we offer more opportunities and choices than traditional retirement communities. With a convenient location near shopping, restaurants, medical services and golf courses you’ll love your options for activity.

Drop by for a personal tour and see all that Town Village has to offer.

Town Village was recently featured on the cover of Oklahoma Senior Magazine. They noted the number of choices in our retirement community for Oklahoma seniors

Map of Town Village