St Ann's Home

Reviews of St Ann's Home

Nursing Home Reviews for St Ann's Home

August 11, 2017

By Bella Jean

Disappointed. Had loved one there, The staff who actually do hands on and nursing.....acted like it was " just a job" , not like they were taking care of elderly people with needs whose lives they impact day to day.. Is that really their best?

June 01, 2017

By sue244746

My mother is at St. Ann's Home. It's a nursing home. I like another place way better where she was across the street at an assisted living. At St. Ann's, I had to go through a lot of things that I never had to go through before. However, there are two or three staff members that have been there for a long time over the long haul. They're the most caring. My mother has a roommate that shares the bathroom and there's a curtain between them. They are very good about cleanliness. They keep the grounds looking nice. My mother loves music, and one thing that is wonderful about St. Ann's is that they have lots of musical activities and lots of people coming to perform at least twice a week.

Services and Amenities of St Ann's Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St Ann's Home

St Ann's Home is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Ann's Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Ann's Home