South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center

By googleuser1

All around great place!!

July 06, 2017

By KBOX

This place is horrible! Its dirty, smells and most staff there can care less!. Those who do care are so overworked. Try and talk to management and they just say they are sorry, but do nothing to fix it!. Most of their day is spent outside smoking. The director there is useless. This used to be a great facility about 7 years ago but has changed companies so many times.it has gone down hill bad. Do not allow your family here!

November 25, 2015

By anonymous116517350

My mother went to SouthPointe in August for rehab, and she’s now in the nursing part of it to take care of mother’s needs. It’s clean and doesn’t smell. She’s in a medium-sized shared room. They have bingo, and on Wednesdays, a singer comes by. The common dining area is usually pretty crowded; she eats all of the food, so I guess she’s fine with it. Some of the people working there are great and some aren’t, but I’m satisfied.

June 21, 2012

By Helena1

My husband had an emergency surgery and I just got him home 2 weeks ago. He's doing well now. Our insurance company have a contract with South Park and so that's the reason why we picked this place for him after his surgery. The nurses were very competent and skilled and did a good job helping with the recovery of my husband. My husband didn't have complaints during his stay there. They have good food there too.

Photos of South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center

South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Center