Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

April 05, 2012

By CNAstudent

I did a clinical rotation at this Nursing home during my training as a CNA. I was not impressed by the CNA's that were suppose to be teaching me. They seemed generally uninterested in their jobs, and didn't answer my questions about life as a CNA. While they were in residents rooms they would swear and ignore the resident in order to talk about their personal lives with other residents. I didn't see any LPN or RNs on the floor. However, there were a few CNAs that I enjoyed working with, and they acted like they cared for their residents. This isn't a place that I would put my Grandmother, and my experience here made me not want to work in a nursing home

Services and Amenities of Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center