Parcway

Reviews of Parcway

Nursing Home Reviews for Parcway

June 26, 2015

By Love bug 123

From the moment my daughter and I walked into parcway we were treated with dignity and respect. From the administration to house keeping to the physical therapy to the kitchen help. My daughter received very good wound care and physical therapy. If she ever needs to be in this type of facility I will always try here first. I recommend parcway to any and everyone needing therpy of any kind. This is a top notch facility and any and everyone will do what ever they need to to be able to accommodate each and every one of your needs and to make you feel comfortable and like family. I give parcway a 5 star rating and if I could I'd give more.

August 14, 2012

By pk53

Looks can be deceiving. Appearance looks great but it is the internal workings that are the problem with this facility. My mom was released from hospital and sent here for rehabilitation. She is an increase risk for falls. Once she was in their facility for a week she had already fell twice because they did not have the fall monitor hooked up on her. Then the administrators changed their policy to not having fall monitors on anyone because their facility will get "dinged" so they stopped using a fall monitor on her. My father voiced concerns about not using the monitor, although to me it appears when they were not using it anyway since she fell twice. Unfortunately, since now the facility do not use fall monitors nor anyother way to monitor an increase fall patient she got up going to the bathroom fell and broke her hip. I guess as the ole saying goes third time is a charm. I would not have my love one go to this facility. Again, great facade but the internal workings are very egregious!

June 20, 2012

By Fooled by appearance.

This facility came highly recommended to my family. On the outside it appears to be a top notch facility. My mother was injured and ended up in the hosital for almost 3 weeks. No one seemed to know what happened to her. The facility was investigated by the State and they were written up for several things. 1. Not following the doctors orders - my mother was not given a medication that was critical to her well-being and contributed to her accident. 2. Patients were on a cathatore instead of in "Depends" without a doctors order. I would suggest check every bit of information before placing your family member in any facility. I have found that was is on the surface often looks much better than the actual care they are providing.

About Parcway

Parcway is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Parcway for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parcway