Northhaven Place

Reviews of Northhaven Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Northhaven Place

July 23, 2014

By For my dear mother

My 90 year old mother has lived there for three years and has EXCELLENT care! I count it a blessing that I found this place. It came highly recommended by a person who deals with facilities like this routinely. She enjoys the food and says the staff all love HER. Her apartment size is more than adequate. People saying it's small clearly are just looking for another apartment for their family member. We are very happy and pleased with the facility and staff.

March 21, 2014

By Donald17

I visited and I thought the rooms were very small. I didn't like it. I did check the list of activities and it was near the list of activities that I had at other facility. I didn't like the size of the rooms and the way it was laid out. It wasn't conducive to what I wanted. The people I talked to were wonderful. They were good salesmen. It's just that they didn't have the product that I was really looking for.

December 29, 2013

I went and I didn’t see much interaction between the residents and the staff. Nobody was smiling. The rooms and the apartments were fine. I didn’t see anything going on.

December 20, 2013

By Daughter of Resident1

My 91-yr. old mother has resided here for 7 months. She LOVES it!! The staff is exceptional -- always willing to help out. The food is made fresh every day. If there are special needs for the residents, they will meet those needs (dementia, giving meds). There are 35 rooms (apts.), different sizes, and all are on the ground floor. There are activities (exercise class, jigsaw puzzles, bingo, etc. The staff encourages residents to participate, but you are not made to participate.

Costs for Northhaven Place

Photos of Northhaven Place

Services and Amenities of Northhaven Place

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Northhaven Place

At Northhaven Place, one of our pet friendly senior living communities in Oklahoma City, we work hard to offer quality care in assisting our residents with their daily routine, while respecting their independence. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Maintaining a fulfilled lifestyle and offering residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body is our goal. When our residents aren't busy socializing on their own, our schedule of activities provides entertainment for everyone. If it is an evening stroll, pet therapy, church service or music that inspires you, you will be in good company here. Schedule a visit to explore our senior care services in Oklahoma City today.

Map of Northhaven Place