Emerald Square Senior Living

Emerald Square Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Emerald Square Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Emerald Square Senior Living

July 20, 2015

Emerald Square is wonderful; we love it. It’s nice and roomy; it’s great food. It will take you all the way to hospice. You couldn’t ask for nicer people to work with. Even the people that live here are very congenial and very nice, and the staff is fantastic.

May 01, 2015

My aunt is in Emerald Square, and I think it is nice. They serve them 3 meals a day. She has a bedroom and a bathroom. However, they change staff quite a bit. She will like one, and then that one doesn't stay. They have quite a few activities. She is on a walker, so she doesn't go to all of them, but they do have different things. They have singing, church, exercise, crafts, and things like that. I like it, and I see nothing wrong in it.

May 20, 2014

By George85170050

I visited Emerald Square and I found it to be a nice and accommodating place. I talked to the staff there. They were very nice, informative, and very personable. They provided me all the information that I needed. They had assisted living, and they had cottages. They told me all about what they provided. They had activities, like they take people out to different performances and places. From what I saw and the way they described it to me, I thought that this was a top-notch facility.

February 14, 2014

By Carletta

Emerald Square is a nice facility. My husband could have ended here but they don't have a lock down unit. That was primarily the reason why he didn't go there. Also it was just a feeling that they were pressuring me to get it now because the pay was half the price and I got to do it by this date. But, they're more updated and the rooms are larger and more modern than where he is now. Price is almost identical too. They told me a lot of stuff that they do in a daily basis. Every day, they have something in the morning for the morning people and also in the afternoon for the afternoon people. I didn't see anything wrong, they just need a locked down facility and that would have worked for me. It's closer to my house and it looked spotless, they never knew I was going to drop in.

December 27, 2012

By notahappycamperthere

Rude staff. Maintenance is a joke. Care staff they call it?

Independent Living Reviews for Emerald Square Senior Living

Costs for Emerald Square Senior Living

Photos of Emerald Square Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Emerald Square Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Emerald Square Senior Living

Emerald Square offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.

What We Offer:

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations
  • Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much, much more

It is our mission to improve the lives of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do.

Map of Emerald Square Senior Living