Dorset Place

Reviews of Dorset Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Dorset Place

December 30, 2014

By Cindy42

It was too big which I did not like, but it was nice, and it had everything we would have needed. It used to be about a half of block from my house, but I do not live there anymore. The staff was very nice to us. It was really clean, but the rooms were kind of impersonal because they are like in a hotel.

May 29, 2014

I went and I thought it was much nicer. It had all been redecorated. It just felt cleaner and newer. They told us about bingo and some exercise classes; however, they weren't very often. I think the exercise classes were only once or twice a week. The ladies who met us at the door were very friendly. It seemed like they could have had a few more activities for the people who were there and a little more involvement with them. We didn’t see a lot of people out, whereas we saw more people attending the games and things that were going on in the cafeteria.

Memory Care Reviews for Dorset Place

Costs for Dorset Place

Photos of Dorset Place

Services and Amenities of Dorset Place

• Spanish

• Get Costs

About Dorset Place

Dorset Place is just one of our pet friendly assisted living communities in Oklahoma City where providing compassionate assistance with daily routines comes naturally. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by creating a full schedule of activities, such as daily exercise classes, social hours, daily devotionals and a variety of classic games. When we are not busy at the community, you will find us on one of our many shopping, dining or scenic tour excursions throughout the week. We welcome everyone's input and value participation in making our community feel like home. For more specialized, memory care in Oklahoma City, we have an adjacent sister community serving those with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Having access to this additional level of care on-site provides comfort and peace of mind that is important to you and your loved ones. Schedule a visit to explore our memory care and assisted living community in OKC.

Map of Dorset Place