Arbor House of Midwest City Oklahoma City, OK

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

9240 E. Reno Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73130
Arbor House of Midwest City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor House of Midwest City

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor House of Midwest City

July 17, 2017

By Ann

Arbor House had plenty of things going on to keep people occupied. They had lots of lectures and trips to the store. They served meals and gave me a menu. I had a good lunch there. The people were very old there. The only thing I didn't like was they didn't have a garage on their independent living houses. They had a one-bedroom apartment with living area that it's enough room for one person who doesn't get around a lot.

July 11, 2017

By CaringReviewer141194

My mother liked Arbor House of Midwest City the best out of the ones that we looked at. It's nice, the people are nice, and all the facilities are very comfortable, clean, and bright. The staff is excellent. She seems to be enjoying the food very much. Everything has been very good so far.

May 08, 2017

By Sam445588

Arbor House was our second choice. They had the best room, and the facility was the best. But one of the reasons we didn’t choose the place was that it’s a bit expensive.

January 10, 2017

By Dena680077

Arbor House of Midwest City was really nice. It was small, but my mother really liked it. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean. The atmosphere is good. We visited the lunch room; their food looked good. Every one seemed like they were happy. The grounds were spacious and clean, and it was a good location.

August 24, 2016

By Janis881184

Arbor House was a good facility. It was big and more institutionalized. It was nice, and the staff was very nice. They had some outings. Residents could go shopping, exercise, paint, ,make crafts, and do different things like that. The place was clean.

December 10, 2015

By KW5

Arbor House of Midwest City was beautiful. The parking facility was nice, and the lobby looked great. The dining rooms were all clean, the carpets were lightly colored, and the walls were white. The ladies that we met were on walkers and said they liked it there and were usually roaming around. The staff seemed really nice. The rooms were nice and included a double bed, small sofa, and enough room for another chest in the walk-in closet and a little table and two chairs for eating. That was the nicest assisted living facility we saw. They have a music club and a garden club. I know they have a music room with a grand piano because my mom is a pianist. They have cottages and other housing areas.

May 01, 2015

By Joellyn

Arbor House of Midwest City was very warm and inviting. I had no problems with it. The apartments were fine. They had bingo, Wheel of Fortune game, devotion, and exercise activities. The staff was fine.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor House of Midwest City

Services and Amenities of Arbor House of Midwest City

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• State Licenses: AL5530

About Arbor House of Midwest City

Our independent living community, offers amenities giving our residents the finer things in life. Our beautifully appointed cottages include a full kitchen, washer/dryer, spacious closets, state of the art security system and emergency call system and individually controlled central heat and air conditioning. Our wellness services work to promote independence, healthy lifestyles, dignity, and a sense of security. Amenities such as home-cooked meals, housekeeping and other assistance can be added to your monthly fee*. The right for each resident to determine his/her need is respected at each level of care and promoted by providing services in ways that recognize each resident's individual needs, and preferences. A partnership exists between residents and staff to promote individual independence while providing the necessary support to keep each resident functioning at his/her highest level of well-being.

Our assisted living residents enjoy the carefree comforts of home with the help of a caring, supportive staff. Arbor House offers an array of amenities, while promoting independence and well-being. Services such as help with bathing and dressing, medication management and scheduled transportation are delivered with dignity, respect and sensitivity.

Arbor House Midwest City also offers a secure community for those with memory care needs. Knowing where to turn for help when your loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or another dementia causing disease, can be very confusing. The trained staff at Arbor House is available to help with those difficult decisions. Staff is available 24 hours per day, providing services in a secured, comfortable environment. Our Life in Motion engagement programming allows residents to find joy, purpose and connection in their everyday lives.

Map of Arbor House of Midwest City