Silver Elm Estates of Norman

Reviews of Silver Elm Estates of Norman

Independent Living Reviews for Silver Elm Estates of Norman

June 29, 2015

By Caring110632050

I am getting ready to move to Brookhaven Mansions. The staff was very helpful. What I’m getting is a one bedroom, and it’s got a kitchen, living room, a bath, a real big closet, and a washer and dryer. I walked through the dining room, and it looked really good. I talked to the people, and they said the food was really good. They have a lot of different things like card games, exercise programs, walking programs, party nights, groups that get together for class, church services, and bible study. The overall atmosphere is very clean, very bright, and very welcoming. It’s a fairly new facility.

January 15, 2015

Brookhaven Mansions’ was really nice, and I liked it, but they don’t have enough care I don’t think. It’s not really an assisted living. They have an empty room there, and it was really nice; you can sit outside as the door was just there. They have a 2-room, a bedroom, a sitting room, and a little kitchen. The staff was really nice. I saw the dining area, it’s very accessible, and it’s not too far from where my son lives.

October 23, 2014

Brookhaven is kind of old, and the rooms were very small. They need to upgrade the rooms. The staff was very friendly, and the residents seemed to be a younger group. It was convenient to the hospital, and it was right down the road. They gave us a list of activities like Bingo, outings, and going to movies.

August 21, 2013

By Alyssa2

Brookhaven Mansions had small apartments. They had three meals a day. Cleaning comes twice a day. It had a washer, drier and a kitchen. They served three meals a day.

Questions about Silver Elm Estates of Norman

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Silver Elm Estates Norman is a charming community with affordable apartments ranging in size from 1 bed at 730 square feet to 2 beds, 2 baths at 1090 square feet. Residents of Silver Elm Estates Norman have easy access to shopping centers as transportation is provided. As much as our residents love our quiet community, they also appreciate the convenience of being in the heart of it all with easy access to shopping, healthcare, dining, and entertainment.

What transportation services does Silver Elm Estates of Norman offer to independent living residents?

Silver Elm Estates offers transportation to medical appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also offer trips to Walmart on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Fridays, we have a sign-up sheet to schedule resident errands.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

SIlver Elm Estates has a Dining Room, TV Room, Activity Room, Salon, Wellness Center, Library, Post Office, and Lobby. All of these locations are considered common areas for residents to enjoy.

Costs for Silver Elm Estates of Norman

Photos of Silver Elm Estates of Norman

Services and Amenities of Silver Elm Estates of Norman

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Silver Elm Estates of Norman

Silver Elm Estates Norman is a charming community with affordable apartments ranging in size from 1 bed at 730 square feet to 2 bed, 2 baths 1090 square feet. Residents of Silver Elm Estates Norman have easy access to shopping centers as transportation is provided. As much as our residents love our quiet community, they also appreciate the convenience of being in the heart of it all with easy access to shopping, healthcare, dining, and entertainment.

Silver Elm Estates Norman is locally owned and operated and is the largest independent living in Oklahoma. It is a charming community with luxury apartments ranging in size from 1 bed at 730 square feet to 2 bed, 2 bath 1090 square feet.

Why Choose Silver Elm Estates Norman?

• Conveniently located within minutes of everything including shopping malls, and offices
  • All utilities included: telephone and cable TV, electric, water, and garbage (no installation or turn-on fees)
  • We have 1 and 2 bedrooms available with washer and dryer
  • Regularly scheduled housekeeping services
  • 24 hour on-site monitoring
  • Transportation to doctor visits and shopping

We look forward to filling your day and evening calendars with social opportunities, activities, educational programs and wellness events.

Come pay us a visit today. You’ll be impressed with what we have to offer!

We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more.

Map of Silver Elm Estates of Norman