Silver Elm Estates in Norman

Silver Elm Estates in Norman (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Silver Elm Estates in Norman

Independent Living Reviews for Silver Elm Estates in Norman

January 15, 2015

Brookhaven Mansions’ was really nice, and I liked it, but they don’t have enough care I don’t think. It’s not really an assisted living. They have an empty room there, and it was really nice; you can sit outside as the door was just there. They have a 2-room, a bedroom, a sitting room, and a little kitchen. The staff was really nice. I saw the dining area, it’s very accessible, and it’s not too far from where my son lives.

October 23, 2014

Brookhaven is kind of old, and the rooms were very small. They need to upgrade the rooms. The staff was very friendly, and the residents seemed to be a younger group. It was convenient to the hospital, and it was right down the road. They gave us a list of activities like Bingo, outings, and going to movies.

August 21, 2013

By Alyssa2

Brookhaven Mansions had small apartments. They had three meals a day. Cleaning comes twice a day. It had a washer, drier and a kitchen. They served three meals a day.

About Silver Elm Estates in Norman

Silver Elm Estates in Norman is a senior living provider in Norman, Oklahoma that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Silver Elm Estates in Norman for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Elm Estates in Norman