Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

Reviews of Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

January 25, 2016

By Evelyn20

Rambling Oaks is wonderful. The level of care is excellent. I would definitely recommend them to others. They have bingo and church groups coming in. The rooms are fine and reasonable. They have spacious private rooms. The food is very good. They are very good overall.

August 15, 2013

My grandmother stayed at Rambling Oaks Assisted Living before she passed away. The staff were helpful and nice. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and homey. There were different activities although she did not participate in all. She could bring most of her furniture in the room. It was a great and wonderful facility.

July 31, 2013

By Debbie35

My mother is currently in Rambling Oaks assisted living. I wouldn't say mom is pleased, but she doesn't want to be anywhere except where she is now; she has memory issues. I chose this place basically because it is close to me, and they have provided what mom needs. The people there seemed to be caring and responsive to her needs, and they are able to deal with her demands and so on. She is in an apartment by herself, she shares it with no one and that's good because she didn't want to be in a hospital kind of setting. She's got her own private area and bathroom that kind of thing. They provide her meals, she's got her small refrigerator, but there's no cooking inside the apartment. It's large enough for what she needs. They've got sitting areas around where people can sit with a nice and comfortable lounge in front of it, a patio area, and also a sun room area that's accessible. They've got laundry facilities; she does her own laundry with some assistance. It's a comfortable place.

July 07, 2013

By csitter

Good Neighbor Corporation is nothing but people wanting your loved ones money but they provide NO amenities for them what-so-ever. DO NOT place your loved one here, its very dysfunctional managed from the top down and everything they try to portray is a con. Many employees steal from residents, give wrong medication, do not clean apartments and there is NO nurse on staff at all, its all a lie. I would not send my family member there. We are trying to get my grandfather out of that place as soon as we can.

Costs for Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

Photos of Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

• Coffee Shop

• State Licenses: 1403-1403

About Rambling Oaks Assisted Living

At Rambling Oaks Assisted Living, we are passionately committed to providing the best service and personal care to our residents, allowing them to more fully enjoy life in every way. We honor the aging process, celebrating life in a community of familiar faces, family and friends. Come experience our Chef’s daily samplings; bring your pet (we love our little friends!); take part in our social activities and classes.

Imagine a worry-free lifestyle where you don’t have to worry about household repairs and upkeep, fluctuating bills, laundry, cooking, or cleaning. Imagine never having to worry about the perils of living alone or managing your healthcare needs by yourself. Imagine that getting together with friends is as easy as stepping out your front door. Our all-inclusive senior retirement community has it all. At Rambling Oaks Assisted Living, the good life can be yours!

* Licensed staff 24 hours a day * Great caregivers * Lots of common areas * Two courtyards * Two sunrooms * 2 living rooms with fireplaces * Library * Small dogs and cats under 30 pounds allowed * RN and LPN on call 24 hours a day

Map of Rambling Oaks Assisted Living