Willowood at Mustang

1017 West Highway 152, Mustang, OK 73064
Willowood at Mustang (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 192 days

We can assist with affordability during approval processes for VA Aid & Attendance or other benefits. Just let us know how we can help!

Reviews of Willowood at Mustang

Assisted Living Reviews for Willowood at Mustang

February 23, 2018

By Reviewer

My tour of Willowood at Mustang was fine, but I kept getting conflicting information from different people about availability of a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom. They need to be more on the same page. As a facility itself, I was very impressed with them. The staff was very courteous, but some were not as knowledgeable. The person who was conducting the tour gave me some wrong information about the cost. I spoke with a couple of residents who all seemed to be very happy there and very friendly. The facility was clean and smelled nice; it wasn't washed down with bleach. It had a clean atmosphere and was in good shape, not rundown. The staff was very helpful, but one girl leading the tour wasn't knowledgeable. I was asking about a two-bedroom and she said they don't have them, but they do have two-bedroom cottages, they just didn't have any available.

July 17, 2017

By Terry

The people at Willowood were very friendly. The staff took us on a tour, showed us a room, and explained how it worked. They were nice and very pleasant. The dining area was very small, and whatever they cook that day is what you eat. I just didn't like that when I walked in because it smelled like a nursing home. They didn't have any amenities, but the cleanliness and location are okay.
Willowood administration, management team and staff take great pride in our community and every resident/family/visitor experience. We actually receive compliments on a very regular basis regarding the pleasant, homey feeling of the environment and, specifically, welcoming aromas. From time to time, something that is cooked in the kitchen may cause different smells throughout the building due to the open floor plan; however, we make a concerted effort at ventilating and neutralizing these. Almost every guest who visits comments on how pleasant the building smells and their surprise that it does not smell like a nursing home as they expected. We apologize for any deviation from our norm and do appreciate the feedback. Regarding menu offerings, we provide and "Always Available" selection including multiple alternatives from which residents can choose, should they not wish to have the main selection for that meal. We are committed to providing quality care to seniors and appreciate the opportunity to serve them and their families. We use these types of feedback avenues as opportunities for growth in all areas.

July 20, 2015

Willowood was very nice and very congenial, but it was way too high; we couldn’t afford it. The rooms were wonderful, and the sanitation was excellent. It was very convenient, but it didn’t suit our needs as far as the living is concerned.

May 30, 2014

We chose Willowood at Mustang because it's very close to where my mom used to live, and it was a little bit cheaper. The facility is really nice. The staff are really good. The employees seem to be very happy with their jobs. They work hard for my mom. Her room is quite nice, and it's at the front of the building. I was impressed with their dining room. It's open pretty much anytime, and if they don’t like the meal, they can always pick something else. I was impressed with the food. They have some entertainment, and they have all kinds of board games. They take the residents out to shopping; they have a little van. The people who run the place have been very personable.

November 08, 2013

By Michelle38

We love Willowood at Mustang. Mom wasn't there very long because she died after nine days of being there. Her apartment was great. It's about 300 square foot and beautifully fully furnished room. They provided all the meals for her. They were supposed to encourage her to participate in activities, but she was too sick and too weak.

September 17, 2012

By mama1

Mustang Manor is an older facility in the small town of Mustang. The workers are nice and very giving of themselves and the residents seem to be happy there. The have activities within the facility, some scheduled, some not. Many outside groups visit there, such as out Girl Scout troop. They allow Christmas activities as well as other religions if requested. Most of the staff seemed to be on first name basis with the residents. The ground are not very large, so there is not much outdoor activities. The staff plans activities outside of the manor for those that are able to get around. Some residents come and go on their own, but most of them have aids. As a local home, many area locals without families move in when that time comes. Mustang Manor is located just outside of the main downtown, which is very small anyhow, but I have seen some residents take cabs to the local stores. I remember one female resident complaining that her relatives had no place to stay that was near, and that is true, the closest hotel is about 7 miles away. All in all, if I had a relative needing a place with assisted living, a place that they could afford, I would feel comfortable with them living there.

Costs for Willowood at Mustang

Photos of Willowood at Mustang

Services and Amenities of Willowood at Mustang

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: AL0902

About Willowood at Mustang

Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.

Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.

A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and the commitment of staff members whose only the goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.

Making Life Better Every Day… For Every Resident. Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously.

Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.

What We Offer:

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations
  • Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
•And much, much more

Here at Willowood at Mustang, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.

Map of Willowood at Mustang