Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

Reviews of Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

Independent Living Reviews for Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

October 27, 2015

By Donna114286550

We went to Edmond Mansions, and we love it. The appearance was very nice. The lady that helped us was very nice too. All the apartments were the same. They were one-bedroom apartments, which were very nice. My cousin would not have to sell any furniture. They had a large activity room, where they had a table set up so that they can play cards, Scrabble and different things. They had a big-screen TV that they could watch. They also had exercise equipment and exercise rooms, where they can have exercise classes.

August 11, 2015

By mom80

My mother lived here for 9 years until she passed away recently. She loved that everyone living here wanted to get together and socialize with each other. Also she loved the staff which were always friendly and helpful with anything you needed. The size of the apartments are wonderful especially if you have a lot of medical equipment such as electric chairs, wheel chairs and walkers. The only thing to keep in mind is that their rates will go up every year. I still would recommend them to everyone.

September 23, 2014

We are living in Edmond Mansions right now. I like that we are on the ground floor. We have a two-bedroom unit and we are very happy with the room size. The staff provides adequate service and the food is okay. The cost of living here is lower than the other placed that we have stayed in before.

September 15, 2014

By Mary98888150

I’ve been living here in Edmond Mansions for fourteen months. They have very good living quarters. I have a lovely apartment. I have a full kitchen, a washer and dryer, a nice big living room, bedroom, and a very large bathroom with a walk in closet and shower. The food is pretty good. The people are friendly. They’re very kind and nice. We have a room where you can do all kinds of exercises. There’s a music room with a great big television, and they show special movies there, tables where we play games, and an indoor post office.

Costs for Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

Photos of Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

Services and Amenities of Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Duplexes (Cottages)

About Silver Elm Estates of Edmond

Silver Elm Estates Edmond is an Independent Senior Living Community that was opened in April 2006. We offer seniors who are able to live on their own but desire the security and convenience of community living an affordable place to call home where they can find new friends or meet up with friends from days past. Relax and enjoy your retirement and improve your quality of life.

Our location is conveniently located 5 miles from OU Medical Center Edmond. It offers seniors who are able to live on their own but desire the security and convenience of community living an affordable place to call home where they can find new friends or meet up with friends from days past.

Why Choose Silver Elm Estates Edmond?

• Conveniently located within minutes of everything including shopping malls, and offices
  • We offer most square footage at the most affordable price
  • Friendly staff and neighbors
  • Great amenities
  • Diverse activities
  • Great location
  • Great Value!

We look forward to filling your day and evening calendars with social opportunities, activities, educational programs and wellness events.

Come pay us a visit today. You’ll be impressed with what we have to offer!

We offer seniors who are able to live on their own but desire the security and convenience of community living an affordable place to call home!

Map of Silver Elm Estates of Edmond