Edmond Mansions

Edmond Mansions (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Edmond Mansions

Independent Living Reviews for Edmond Mansions

September 23, 2014

We are living in Edmond Mansions right now. I like that we are on the ground floor. We have a two-bedroom unit and we are very happy with the room size. The staff provides adequate service and the food is okay. The cost of living here is lower than the other placed that we have stayed in before.

September 15, 2014

By Mary98888150

I’ve been living here in Edmond Mansions for fourteen months. They have very good living quarters. I have a lovely apartment. I have a full kitchen, a washer and dryer, a nice big living room, bedroom, and a very large bathroom with a walk in closet and shower. The food is pretty good. The people are friendly. They’re very kind and nice. We have a room where you can do all kinds of exercises. There’s a music room with a great big television, and they show special movies there, tables where we play games, and an indoor post office.

About Edmond Mansions

Edmond Mansions is a senior living provider in Edmond, Oklahoma that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Edmond Mansions for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edmond Mansions