Bradford Village

Bradford Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Bradford Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Bradford Village

September 25, 2015

Bradford Village was a very nice place and everyone seemed to be very satisfied. The staff and the apartments were good, and the assisted living was all private rooms. They have outreach, they go to different activities in the city, and they have regular activities during the day. They're very well organized and very well run. They just need additional staffing.

May 04, 2015

The staff at Bradford Village is very knowledgeable and very helpful, but it is not a place for the person I'm doing research for because it had a lot of older people. It was decorated for old people. It is a nice place, and it is not a bad facility, but she is only 65, and she does not like everything pink and blue with big flowers and wallpapers. She is looking for a facility that has younger people in it like in their sixties. She is looking for a very active place, and Bradford is not. They took me around, they look older, and she is looking more for a retirement place rather than a nursing home environment. They have a recreational room where they play cards or puzzles, and they have probably dances too. The rooms were OK but not anything special. It was a little bit dated. The whole place seems sedated, and there were not a lot of activities when I was there. It may not be always like that, but when I was there, it was extraordinarily sedated. There were not a lot of people around and not a lot of activities.

We apologize that your tour at Bradford Viilage did not meet your expectations. We are committed to continuous quality care and will share your feedback with our management team. We also have several other communities in the area that may better fit your needs, and hope you will call us at 855-444-7658 to learn more about our community options.

February 20, 2015

By Lelaine

Bradford Village was very nice. Outside it was very welcoming. The people that I met there were very courteous and cordial.

February 11, 2015

Generally it felt OK, but everything was a little dated. Bradford Village is clean, but it is dated. I visited the assisted facility for my mom. The lady that gave me the tour was very informative, and that was good. It was kind of a formal meeting room area where I met her which is kind of nice. They did have a library and a small patio. One thing I didn't like about it was that there weren't many outside sitting areas. But they have the typical stuff like a small exercise room and library.

January 24, 2015

By Anonymous101402050

Everything was great at Bradford Village. The apartments were a little old, but they were clean. My mom was there for about four months, and she liked the food so it was OK. The dining room was fine, and the people were great. They had activities like games and singing.

October 18, 2014

By JFB JAN

My great aunt was at Bradford Village, and I've gone there to see different people at different times during the years. Honestly -- since it's changed ownership -- it is not as good a facility as far as care. I know people who have been there for various reasons -- short-term and long-term. It is not the best, but it is not the worst. The thing I hear from people that I know personally who stayed there in the last year or two is that the food is not good. The other thing is that the staff is not as responsive as quickly as they need them to be sometimes. The rooms are a nice size and are very spacious. My great aunt had a progressive thing where she was in assisted living, and then she needed to be in the Alzheimer's unit. I also visited people who had been there for rehab, and the rooms are a great size.

June 19, 2014

By Sarah25

I visited Bradford Village, and it was a large care community. I liked it a lot. The independent living had separate little houses that were really neat. Then they had their community room. They really had nice activities. There was a university in Edmond, and they worked together with them to offer programs and used their gym facilities and swimming pool.

April 09, 2014

By Cindy42

I really like Bradford Village. For the last 5 years, I've gone there every month for my sorority meetings in one of their dining rooms. They're very nice to us. We have a couple of former members who live there. I have never really seen anybody there, except one night we had a meeting and they were having a big band there, which was really neat, and it was like a party and they were all dressed up. The had a band and everything and were doing 40s music. The staff was very nice and helpful.

July 30, 2012

By Kelley1

We've visited this place and it's a very nice facility. They provide different levels of service and have good amenities. The place is very clean and well kept. The people who toured us around were kind and answered all our questions. Bradford Village is a very nice place to stay.

Nursing Home Reviews for Bradford Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Assisted Living Is All Inclusive
  • Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $1345/month

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Il Has Private Dining Room, And Delivers To Cottages, Al Has Private Dining Room And Delivers Upon Request To Apts, Hcc Has 2 Dining Rooms And Delivers To Resident Suites When Appropirate

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid
  • Financial Guidance Extra: We Can Offer A Home Purchase Program To Most Il Prospects To Help Move Them To Our Il, And We Offer A Promissory Note Program To Help Them Move With Only 20% Down And The 80% Carried Interest Free For 8 Months While They Try To Sell The Their Home, Etc.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 9 To 1
  • Minimum Age: 55 In Il, 65 In Al
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: yes, Life Care, CCRC

About Bradford Village

Bradford Village provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

Map of Bradford Village