Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.
Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Assisted Living Reviews for Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
June 11, 2018
I visited this facility
May 08, 2018
I visited this facility
October 24, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line and requesting Kim Crenshaw, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.
Costs for Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entrance Fee Range: $1000 To $4500
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3450/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4975/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 105
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: pending
About Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Prairie House is built on a beautiful 40-acre campus by the main entrance of St. John Broken Arrow. The 73 assisted living and 32 memory care residences of the two-story Prairie House is situated in a beautiful, neighborhood-style setting, featuring an interior courtyard and generous green space. Prairie House offers design and amenities more similar to an upscale residential environment with spacious floor plans.
The extraordinary environment and amenities of Prairie House will be equally matched by the community’s approach to service and care that is warm, comforting, and trusting. An unwavering promise of compassion and respect assures that life at Prairie House will not only be beautiful and carefree but also intimate and dignified.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- RN Health and Wellness Director
- Licensed nursing and awake 24-hour staffing
- Emergency nurse-call system in each room
- Scheduled housekeeping and laundry
- Scheduled room maintenance
- Regular monitoring of resident’s health status
- Medication administration and management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with transferring
- Regular exercise programs
- Access to beauty salon amenities
- Guest WiFi in common areas
- Pet Friendly - We have a dog park. 35lb limit, 1 pet per apartment
- St. John Hospital affiliation - We are located on their campus in Broken Arrow. Could not be closer to a hospital.
- 24 hour nurse - On the floor working at every hour. Not on-call
- Doctor's office - We currently have 4 physicians that see our residents. They all will take new residents as a patient.
- Restaurant Style Dining - Large seasonal menu, with daily specials. Breakfast served all day.
- Shared Suite - Both residents have their own bedroom and bathroom.
What Makes Us Special
This upscale community in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma offers the comfort, beauty, and well-being of a private residence with personalized services and specialized memory support. At Prairie House, residents enjoy as much independence as possible in a comfortable and safe environment.