Brookdale Bethany

Reviews of Brookdale Bethany

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bethany

September 17, 2013

By Caring Randy

I like Sterling House. This place is small. There are only 25 rooms, although the facility itself looks very nice. Their staff seems very helpful and cordial. The only disadvantage they have is that I don't think they have enough activities for my dad. He needs quite a bit of things to keep him busy. I also think there are not enough people there to keep him occupied.

Photos of Brookdale Bethany

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Bethany

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Bethany

Brookdale Bethany provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Bethany