Grace Living Center-Bethany

Grace Living Center-Bethany (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Grace Living Center-Bethany

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Living Center-Bethany

October 25, 2014

Grace Living Center was so welcoming. I was impressed with the open areas where people could sit. The staff was very nice and helpful. My first impression was a little bit of the appearance that attracted me, but after we placed her there, they do a really good job. It’s well managed, my mother-in-law had to be in a special room. They have quite a few people in there, but they do a great job, and they are very good with the patient. They chat with them to make it just feel like a real homey environment. I have lots of wonderful things to say about the facility. They have been awesome, very proper, and caring. Before we moved her, she always had skin sores because she always sits in her wheelchair for so long and my mother-in-law doesn’t speak; she has severe dementia but she gets very angry if she would be in a wheelchair too long after a meal and they just don’t worry about taking her to her room, but she had no more sores when she stayed here. She is doing very well and seems very content.

September 26, 2013

By Rey17

My mom is just getting rehab at Grace Living Center. The place seems to be a clean facility. The rooms are kind of small but it looks like the rehab facility is good.

Services and Amenities of Grace Living Center-Bethany

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Grace Living Center-Bethany

Grace Living Center-Bethany is a senior living provider in Bethany, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Living Center-Bethany for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Living Center-Bethany