Tallgrass Estates

Reviews of Tallgrass Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Tallgrass Estates

October 14, 2016

By Sharrie275280

We visited Tallgrass Estates. It’s very beautiful and quiet. My loved one really likes the management. Tallgrass Estates seems to be perfect for her. The food is great. She is well fed. They take care of her. There are several places that are within walking distance that she can walk to. She really likes it. There are lots of activities that go on. She knits and crochets, and there’s a group that does that. They have bingo, they play card games, and there’s a library. The dining room is spacious and well-lit. Their waiters and waitresses are really awesome. I’ve eaten with her several times. They’re really well-trained and very friendly. She has a studio room, and it fits all that she needs. They allow her to have her dog. She’s really comfy. They keep the room clean. They have people that come in and clean once a week. They do the towels and the bedsheets. They have a laundry room where she does all of her personal laundry. It is really nice.

June 10, 2016

By David061161

Dad likes Tallgrass Estates. I've eaten there with my dad, and the food was very good. He says he gets tired of it because he's having similar food all the time, but whenever we eat together, he finishes all his food. Dad is really doing well there and does a lot of things. They have a good library, so he reads a lot. They have Wi-Fi, so he gets on his computer to keep busy. The staff was really friendly and good. They greet you and know my dad and tells me how he is and everything. They know their residents, including their likes and dislikes.

March 22, 2016

By Marvin15

Tallgrass Estates was very good. We were very impressed. The lady who showed us around and gave us a good tour shared everything with us, and we were very pleased. I wouldn’t know if it would be available when we were ready, but the room we saw was on the ground floor, and our car could even be parked outside. We were impressed with the two-bedroom facility. The dining area was very nice and very homey, and we ate there once. The people were very friendly.

August 28, 2014

By Jennifer5791

My tour at Tallgrass Estates was excellent. It was fine. The only drawback for others might be is that they only have one elevator, and it is quite a large facility. They have several apartments. They were really apartments with kitchenettes. It was excellent. They have good staff. They have lots of activities and they have lots of places to walk. Once my parents come of age, it might be a nice option. I think their mid-range there is about 75 to 80. The general managers were just very well integrated into the lives of those who live there. It just felt more like a family. The residents were all very involved and happy. People were up and about. This was a very great facility but my parents were just not quite ready for it. They had a media room where they can watch recent movies. Once a week, they had a big Fourth of July-fest type of weekend, so there were all kinds of activities going on. They have like exercise throughout the day. We walked by one of the activity rooms and there was a puzzle that everybody was working on. They have books and a library. It was a really nice facility. The room sizes were perfect. They had several different layouts. They had a lot to offer.

Costs for Tallgrass Estates

Photos of Tallgrass Estates

Services and Amenities of Tallgrass Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Tallgrass Estates

Tallgrass Estates is located in Bartlesville, OK, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Tallgrass Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Tallgrass Estates