Brookdale Bartlesville North

Reviews of Brookdale Bartlesville North

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bartlesville North

December 21, 2012

By RoastIXVII

When we first walked into the door it was a relief to see how clean the entire place was. We were greeted very quickly by what seemed to be very polite staff. The room had a tv, a small table, a nightstand, and a couple other little things. So we admitted my relative. Shortly after admission things went down hill. She was admitted due to breaking her hip. She had a very difficult time getting help to take a bath. They were just way to undermanned. Not enough workers to satisfy the needs of the people living there. The dining facility was terrible and served the same food with very little variances from day to day. Just a very unpleasant place to live.

May 19, 2011

By doodlehum

Visited this facility

I have never been more impressed with the way a place was ran than I was with the Sterling House. The staff communicates well with the Clients and Case-mangers.I think they deserve a standing applause for the hard work they do to keep those clients happy. Let's face it. That can be a difficult job to work with people and their different attitudes.The staff is all very attentive and are willing to go completely out of their way to be of help. They have not shown me any reason not to trust them. I have not seen a cleaner well organized place. The atmosphere when you walk thru the door is uplifting and I would highly recommend Sterling House to anyone.

Photos of Brookdale Bartlesville North

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Bartlesville North

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Spanish

About Brookdale Bartlesville North

Brookdale Bartlesville North provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Bartlesville North