Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

April 07, 2015

By Carol2242

I visit my husband daily and am very pleased with the care. The nursing staff are very attentive and take wonderful care of him. Therapy is excellent! The building is very clean and the food is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this place.

October 15, 2014

By truelight

It is an unsafe place.I needed to call family members to stay with me at times .The nursing staff lack basic skills.several times I waited 1 to 2 hours for my pain medication.I felt so unsafe.

October 27, 2012

By no manor care

Short staffed to make money. Staff could not keep up with patient care because of that. Dirty shower rooms. Poor cleaning of patient rooms. Nurses did not change my my wound dressings as much as the doctor ordered. Management were rude with no people skills. Saw them berate employees in front of patients. During my 4 month stay 12 of the best staff members left in disgust because thy are not treated properly. Would not recommend. Gave one star for some of the nurses, aides and therapists

About Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Manorcare Health Services-willoughby is a senior living provider in Willoughby, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-willoughby for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby