River Bend House

River Bend House (844) 325-8230

Reviews of River Bend House

Assisted Living Reviews for River Bend House

September 02, 2012

River Bend House is about 10 minutes from where I live. My mother's been there for four years. She's been well taken care of. They call me when something goes wrong, they help her get ready when she has a doctor's appointment, so all I have to do is pick her up. They help me things that I didn't understand. She was in a hospital recently, and one of the people who work there live close to that hospital and would stop by and see my mom every morning on her way to work. I like how they treat me and how they make me feel like a part of their family and they treat my mom like she's someone special. I was just worried about Alzheimer's and where she will be able to stay because she has the early stage of dementia. So I tried to get some information on what facilities are available around the area. And from what I can tell, there's not really any place that's more than what they do at River Bend. I wasn't sure how much they could do but I talked with them and pretty much she can stay. I think she's fine where she is.

Costs for River Bend House

Services and Amenities of River Bend House

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Deluxe Studio

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi

About River Bend House

Senior assisted living at River Bend House offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At River Bend House, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Wheelersburg has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At River Bend House, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of River Bend House