Brighton Gardens of Westlake

27819 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH 44145
Brighton Gardens of Westlake (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Westlake

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Westlake

November 30, 2016

By Martha885443

Brighton Gardens was friendly, caring, and clean. The apartments were much bigger than any other assisted living I have seen, which is what I was looking for. They have shown to me compassion.

August 29, 2016

By Cherry Hammer

Gardens at Westlake is very satisfactory.

June 17, 2016

By Jean786417

Brighton Gardens of Westlake was absolutely beautiful with a bright atmosphere. The courtyard was great. Everybody was so friendly, and the staff was great and have been there for a long time. They have nurses on staff as well. Their manager knew all the residents by name. They also take the residents on field trips.

June 10, 2016

By BAM080811

I liked Brighton Gardens of Westlake. It was very nice and clean but too expensive for us. The amenities were wonderful. The residents looked happy and content. Somebody was singing when we visited, and the residents were all joining in. It was a very nice facility. The dining area was really nice, too. It was clean with tables of four or maybe six.

July 14, 2015

By Deborah110270850

My mom is at Brighton Gardens of Westlake. The staff is wonderful. They're excellent. The rooms are very good and very accommodating. They're big enough and very nice. My mom is in the memory ward section, but they try to get her out and about doing things. They have a little garden they can go outside, and they encourage them to go to the dining area to eat and things like that. Food is really good, I've eaten there a few times. My mom enjoys their food. There is excellent security there too. You have to be buzzed in and buzzed out. The facility is clean. It is really well maintained. The people are really friendly, and they really care. Brighton Gardens is excellent as far as if you have memory issues. If you need to be more guided, Brighton Gardens is a good place.

May 26, 2015

Brighton Gardens of Westlake had a fair number of staff that handled the situation whatever may arise, and that is what we liked about it. They do have lots of activities. They have three different floors, and it separated by different levels of memory care. The meals are good. The facility was nice, and the grounds were nice as well. The room that my mom has is very nice as well. It is well kept.

August 17, 2014

By Dianne18

We chose Brighton Gardens of Westlake because they have a little more as far as nursing care. My mom is on an Alzheimer's ward and she gets a little more attention. Plus, it is just actually beautiful and the people are very nice. It is a really, really caring place. On my mom's floor, they have two dogs that live up there, and I think that's a nice touch. They also have a family room and a TV room with a kitchen next to it, so people can actually be looked after during the day -- it ihas a very homey feeling. The staff is just very caring and very open to suggestions and willing to do pretty much anything we want them to do. As for activities, they will have people come in and do music shows and magic shows. They have their own activities as well, where they have craft and movie time. My mom is always doing something. The food is five stars. Everything is made fresh. Some places will say, "We got a choice of this and this..." Well at Brighton Gardens, they actually put the food on the plate and they bring it around to the tables and say, "Which one do you want?" Isn't that neat? It is nice. You can read the menu, but it is different to see it on the plate. Overall, what I like best about this place is the atmosphere. People seem to be happy to be working there. I also like the respect and care that they give my mom.

October 28, 2013

By Jeff10

Both my wife and I like Brighton Gardens. The staff was very accommodating. They answered every question we had. We did see rooms that day and I thought they have a nice variety of different rooms, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, and suites. They did have a lot of different things. I would absolutely recommend that people visit this place.

April 30, 2013

By berniee2000

Brighton Gardens is a top rate place. They're taking excellent care of my aunt. She has two aides who help her and actually have to feed her now. They're doing an excellent job. I don't worry. If anything happens they call me and let me know. I'm very happy with that place. The food is excellent. They have three areas of living: independent, assisted and Alzheimer's care.

October 12, 2012

By Mr. Blue

My grandmother is happy with this place. She turned to look here after her husband died, and she had only a little bit of family to help out around the house. It soon became too much to bear, and we decided to let her choose an assisted living facility that she could move to. This is no ordinary assisted living facility. This place makes you feel at home all the time. The nurses, and staff are all happy to help however they can, and the people running this facility actually know what they are doing. With the amount of activities this place has for my grandmother, she will never have a bored day. She has already met so many friends that she says she feels like she has known forever. This facility is close to home and we can visit her anytime we please. Overall a very great place to send someone when the time is right.

July 02, 2012

By Barbara O.'R

Really the state-of-the-art in terms of Alzheimer's care. It's nice that each resident has their own room; however, the staff ensures that the residents don't sit in their rooms and instead are engaged in one activity or another in the common areas. Similarly, the resident rooms are around the periphery of the common areas, leading to a much more home-like and less institutional feeling of the facility. There's even a friendly dog! The care managers are kind, patient, and attentive. The staffing ratio is excellent, and it helps that there are only 20-25 residents on the Reminiscence unit. The LPNs are knowledgeable, accessible, and truly enjoy their jobs. They can spot a "good" facility, and this one of them. Don't be surprised to see your loved one actually improve to some degree, being placed in the right type of environment, such as Brighton Gardens.

March 15, 2012

By Jezy

Brighton Gardens was a great place, and I saw that the staff was very caring and competent. I remember thinking it looks like a 5-star hotel when I first saw it. A very clean and new facility, a place I would go to if I were in need of assistance. I volunteered there, and in particular remember an experience I had with a woman who had a stroke. Visitors were few and not frequent for this poor lady, and she needed some motivation to make strides in her rehabilitation goals. Her caregiver at the home was very kind and patient especially as the woman was prone to melancholy, which isn't surprising considering her health struggles and loneliness. But the caregiver would patiently sit with her, despite the repetitive stories. The woman constantly would wish she had her old dogs with her, her best friends. One day the caregiver brought pictures of her own dog, and the two bonded over their shared love of our canine friends. I learned incredible things from this caregiver: simply lending an ear and finding common ground can be so healing. Brighton Gardens takes care of its patrons with a humanistic touch.

February 16, 2012

By ps1

I was highly impressed with Brighton Gardens of Westlake assisted living home in Westlake, OH. My grandmother is a dementia resident here, and my family has been very satisfied with the level of care that she has received while at Brighton Gardens. This facility specializes in taking care of patients with dementia or Alzheimer's. They have very skilled, professional, and knowledgeable staff, who are well-equipped to take care of patients with memory disorders/diseases. The nurses are very caring and are highly trained, while the psychology staff is very friendly and helpful. My grandmother has her own room, and she is kept on a schedule which allows her to thrive given her current mental condition. They have good, nutritious meals, which we sometimes eat with her while visiting (they are very accommodating at this). They have many activities for the residents, many of which are aimed at helping those with memory disorders. Overall, my family and I would recommend Brighton Gardens to anyone looking for highly skilled staff able to take care of their loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer's.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Westlake