Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

December 30, 2015

By Romel M.

The food, the staff, and the care at Brookdale Cooper Road are excellent. They've been taking care of my parents, and I am very pleased. Everyone treats them very nicely, they said. I'm satisfied with them. Every day between lunch and dinner, they have some sort of activity; sometimes it's bingo, sometimes it's afternoon tea, and sometimes it's afternoon snacks. I was just there last Thursday for Christmas dinner, and they had live entertainment, so they have plenty of things to do on a daily basis. My parents tend to kind of stay to themselves, but there's stuff available if they choose to partake in it. I had a couple of questions about billing and accounting, and we had to correct one or two of my bills already. They just seem pretty slow. They could just improve their communication to speed up follow-ups.

October 28, 2015

I visited Brookdale Cooper Road. It seemed very homey. The staff was very nice and very professional. We looked at the rooms, and they seemed average. I didn't have a meal there, but they had a nice dining room. Also, it seemed like they had a lot of things going on.

May 26, 2015

Brookdale Cooper Road (Formerly Emeritus at Outlook Manor) is a newer facility -- clean, and nice. I saw their rooms, and I think they have two different rooms; one was small with two twin beds, and the other one was a suite room. It wasn’t as much as I would have expected as far as area wise and recreation.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback with our management team.

March 19, 2015

It is the Emeritus at Outlook Manor, and it is for my brother. I think the staff is very professional. The rooms meet the need. I haven't eaten there, but I understand it is buffet. The dining room is OK also. As for activities, they have the usual stuff for old folks.

March 13, 2015

By caregiver18

just wanted to take a minute to say that I have been in this facility many times, and its always so clean! housekeeping staff does a wonderful job!!

December 05, 2014

The staff was great at Emeritus at Outlook Manor. The community looked pretty good. It was not exactly what we were looking for. They were larger than what we really are interested in. They had a garden area that the people could go out and work in if they wanted to. They had a craft and cooking room that people could come in and do things. The accommodations were good, and the idea of having a nursing station in each of the neighborhoods was a good thing.

June 26, 2014

By Robert87978750

Emeritus was very nice and clean. The staff and the residents are friendly. They have an Alzheimer's unit connected with the residential facility, so they can move from one room to another room just across the building, which lowers confusion. It's a friendly, caring, and welcoming environment.

April 25, 2014

By Ray14

This is Mom's second month at Emeritus Outlook Manor. So far, they have provided the services that were promised. My only issue is that it is about twice as far from my home. However, I know she is getting the care that she needs. The rooms are not really big, and I think need a little apartment management. The dining room is very well-equipped, and it looks smaller than what she was used to and less noisy, which is good because she is hard of hearing. She's getting three meals a day, and I know she is going because they come to her apartment and pick her up and bring her down to the dining room. It's important. They have all kinds of activities. They have guests come in to play the piano, they have entertainment, and they take them out shopping. They have a small bus for those who can get out. I like the that it's accessible to my pals, and the cost. This definitely seem to fit the bill. So far I'm very happy with it.

January 31, 2014

The people at Emeritus at Outlook Manor were very nice and very helpful when we visited the place. We really like them. With regards to the room, we weren’t really impressed with it, but it was nice. They do have few activities like they had sing along, bingo, and different things. Some of those my mom seemed to be interested in and other ones she didn’t.

January 15, 2014

By Gingerja

My grandmother moved in outlook manor 4 months ago the staff is very friendly and wonderful to my grandma and the other residents. Before she moved In all she did was sleep and was losing weight. But the last few months I have noticed her enjoying life again and eating better. I would recommend this facility to anyone

October 09, 2013

Emeritus has independent living, assisted living and memory care. When I first walked in, I noticed a smell and it seemed like this place wasn't as clean as it could be. The smell was more like urine or bathroom-type odor. Also there were people sleeping everywhere even in the area that was supposed to be independent living, which I found strange. They didn't seem to have any activities there. They did have activity stations that residents can go to, but they didn't seem to have someone there that was doing recreational things with them. Their rooms were nice but small. A room include a bed, a closet, and a bathroom. Their dining area was nice and large. They have it in way that independent people can eat with other people in other areas; whereas in other places, they have them separated.

August 29, 2013

By srwade4

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT/EXPERIENCE! My Mother-in-Law has been at the Columbus/Westerville location for a week. And it has been a TOTAL disaster! We TRUSTed the facility with the care of my Mother-in-Law, only to have two MAJOR complaints in 7 days! Atop the AWFUL care (for her) and customer service (for us), when I called today and demanded to speak with someone, I was told "the Director can't be interrupted". Is that the manner-in-which you treat NEW and PAYING customers?! Emeritus was charged with the care of my Mother-in-Law and have been HORRIBLE already. From feces on her floor (that were not hers) to an unreported fall, Emeritus Columbus/Westerville is definitely among the WORST available options. This review will be posted on Yelp, the Corporate site, A Place for Mom and Angie's List. Sincerely, Shayna Wade and Jordan Sugra

August 27, 2013

By Bob36

Emeritus at Outlook Manor didn't have a studio apartment to show, so the lady who gave me a tour showed me a unit from one of their residents living there. This wasn't a model apartment so I got to see this lady's room with her stuff on her walls, her flowers and her window and it gave me a very homey feeling to it. I enjoyed seeing that because they gave you the options to personalize your own room. The staff was accommodating and they answered all of my questions.

Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

Photos of Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No

• State Licenses: 2284R

About Paramount Senior Living at Westerville

Paramount Senior Living at Westerville promises to maintain its position as the premier senior living facility in Columbus, Ohio We are built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two residents are alike, so the services and attention we provide will never be exactly the same. From our state of the art facility to the staff that treats each resident like family, Paramount is the most comprehensive senior living campus for every level of care. We offer a variety of lifestyle services and care options for all residents.

Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Dementia Care
  • Home Health Care

By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.

Amenities:

• Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
  • Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks.
  • Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment.
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite. -Emergency call response system in each suite.
  • Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens.
  • Outdoor areas to walk and relax.
  • Comfortable quality furnishings and art work.
  • Fire safety system.
  • Full-service beauty barbershop.

Variety of comfortable community areas, including:

• Elegant community dining room
  • Private dining room for family or guests
  • Media, television and living room areas
  • Large porch with sitting areas

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with residents and families and conduct an assessment – prior to move – in and at regular intervals after move-in, to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:

• Personal hygiene and grooming
  • Monitoring of safety
  • Assistance with eating
  • Enhanced nursing care needs
  • Programming for memory impairments

We provide the highest quality of care to the senior population in which we serve!

We offer 24-hour on-site nursing and a compassionate, loving staff.

Map of Paramount Senior Living at Westerville