Bristol VIllage

Reviews of Bristol VIllage

Memory Care Reviews for Bristol VIllage

September 20, 2017

By James

Bristol Village was primarily individual homes. It was an older facility, and it had mature trees. They go in and put in new appliances, new flooring, they paint, and replace the cabinets before somebody moves in. It had a woodshop, which I liked. They had a very large area for meetings, they did some plays, church stuff, and they had a large swimming pool. It was laid out like a small subdivision in a town. That was high on my list. The only problem was it's down in Waverly, an older town, and there's not much there. There should be three or four places that were open, in the process of rehab, or just finished, and they had garages attached. I saw the dining area, and the food looked nice.

October 10, 2016

By Jenny724700

Everything is wonderful at Bristol Village. I’m on their waiting list. If I ever get to go, it would be right in my hometown, and it is where all of my friends and relatives live. Bristol Village would be my preference. The entire community was very nice. Everything is perfect.

February 17, 2016

By Carol119980350

I liked Bristol Village. They have an indoor pool, and they keep the temperature of the water at 88 degrees. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very nice to us and let us spend two nights in a rental apartment there, so that we could see what’s going on and what things are available. They had a lot of activities going on, like crocheting, knitting, and quilting, plus stained glass and woodworking classes and a community garden.
See all Memory Care reviews (3) See fewer reviews

Costs for Bristol VIllage

Photos of Bristol VIllage

Services and Amenities of Bristol VIllage

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 1910R

About Bristol VIllage

Bristol Village is special in so many ways. Our not-for-profit Ohio retirement community has served seniors for decades, and we have recently made comprehensive enhancements to our residences, landscaping, common area, dining and other personal services.

Originally built as company housing, Bristol Village’s 133 acres are nestled in a bucolic, historically rich area that retains the pace of small-town America while being just a short drive to Columbus – and is within 500 miles of 60% of the nation’s population. You’ll likely be only hours from the friends and relatives who will be visiting you again and again to enjoy our special way of life.

Bristol Village assisted living offers:

• Private and semi-private apartments with kitchenettes
  • 24-hour nursing care
  • 24-hour emergency monitoring
  • Supervision and medication administration
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies
  • Recreational and social services
  • Beauty salon & barber shop service
  • Respite care
  • Secure memory care available

Bristol Village is a faith-based, non-denominational Senior Living Community devoted to helping seniors live active, positive lives to their fullest.

Map of Bristol VIllage