Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities
Costs for Walnut Hills
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Walnut Hills
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3900/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: No
- Resident Capacity: 60
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1607R
About Walnut Hills
Walnut Hills is the perfect getaway from all the hustle and bustle. Located in the country’s largest Amish community and in the heart of Ohio’s rolling hills, Walnut Hills feels more like a vacation home than a retirement home. Here you’ll leave your hassles behind. We want to free you from the fretting, stress, and worry of home maintenance, free to start new chapters and explore uncharted paths.
Assisted Living - Features
Established in 1976 as a pioneer in Assisted Living, our Retirement Home offers both Catered Living apartments and Assisted Living suites. Individuals who live at our Retirement Home are independent and choose their services based on their needs and wants. This lifestyle option provides personal freedom for the individuals who live at Walnut Hills and peace of mind for their families.
Amenities & Services
- Assisted Living offers private rooms and one-bedroom suites.
- Services available include meals, housekeeping, laundry, and assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility, medication administration, and treatments.
- On-site fitness room, library, café, and guest apartment
- Full-time life enrichment director and volunteers provide a variety of social, exercise, and spiritual programs.
- Respite available for care givers
What Makes Us Special
Walnut Hills is a caring Christian community offering life with purpose and high quality retirement services within a broader community that cares and serves.Get Costs