Liberty Residence I

Reviews of Liberty Residence I

Independent Living Reviews for Liberty Residence I

November 20, 2017

By Connie

Liberty Residence is a very nice facility and it looked like they had a lot of activities. It was lovely, but the residents were a little old for me. The staff is very helpful, lovely, and attentive. I had a very pleasant experience. The grounds seemed nice and had parking available for those who needed it. They also had a nice gazebo available. The location was close to shopping.

August 21, 2017

By visitor

Liberty Residence would probably work out for Mom, but we can't afford it. I looked at a studio, it was clean, but she would not be comfortable in one, so we're looking at something bigger. They staff members were all pleasant, accommodating, and gave me a nice tour.

May 31, 2017

By june666862

I really liked the layout of Liberty Residence I. It had a library and nice rooms. They also had a place where I could have my family come for dinner. I had lunch there, and I was really disappointed because they served me deep fried fish and French fries. There were a lot of things in the menu that I would not have cared for, and that was the only choice. The grounds were really nice, and the location would have been excellent for me. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Questions about Liberty Residence I

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Liberty Residence I. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

85-86

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, Medical Office including a hospital; Senior Center & YMCA

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Liberty Residence I has organized?

Art Museums; Conservation Sites; Parks, Walking Trails, Restaurants; Amish Country

What transportation services does Liberty Residence I offer to independent living residents?

We have a handicap accessible bus and van

What makes the chef or dining program at Liberty Residence I exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have restaurant dining with ala carte menu available at no extra cost.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Many areas including a full kitchen and dining room for parties; game room with pool table; outside patio; library;

What safety features or security measures does Liberty Residence I offer to independent living residents?

Staff is available 24-7

If Liberty Residence I accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

yes, small dogs and cats are allowed. We have a large property for the dog to walk.

Does Liberty Residence I work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes - resident choice or we are happy to make any recommendations.

Costs for Liberty Residence I

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Liberty Residence I

Liberty Residence I is a beautiful Independent Living Building where residents can have the benefits of living on their own but with the assurance of 24/7 staffing should a resident need help. Our staff's main goal is make sure our residents feel like family and are happy and comfortable. Gracious gathering spaces and amenities such as three delicious meals each day, weekly housekeeping, local transportation, and more allow active seniors the opportunity to enjoy life to its fullest. Liberty Residence I is large enough to offer many amenities but small enough for you to make friends quickly.

Map of Liberty Residence I