Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care

February 16, 2015

By Clarence9

We drive by The Inn at Westbrook every day. We liked the place, but the price is too high for us. The staff is all pleasant and knowledgeable. The rooms were nice and of a good size. They have a huge dining room. We didn't see any activities because that's not what we want. I would recommend the place if they are looking for something with a dining room, but we are not interested in that. They could improve the cost though.

May 04, 2014

By magse

My mother has been a resident at Westbrook for over two years (except when she was hospitalized/relocated for rehab after a broken hip). i have been very happy with the care she is receiving. She has dementia, and can be fairly difficult. Every interaction I have witnesed has been positive. I feel comfortable and appreciated every time I walk through the door.

July 24, 2012

By GreatGrandson

The Inn At Westbrook seems to be a very nice place. Upon entering the door, all guests are required to sign in. Staff members are usually very friendly and helpful, and are always keeping watch in common areas to ensure the safety of the residents. Residents have their own private apartments, complete with a living room, bedroom, kitchen, and washroom. Furniture can be provided or you can bring your own. There is a cafeteria where residents can go to eat daily, optional church services are held at the facility, and there is a large common area similar to a living room where the residents can hang out and socialize.There are a few married couples that live there as well, and two-person apartments are available. My only major concern with the facility was that the front door was never locked when I was there. One could walk right in the door and then into a private apartment if it was left unlocked. There were always staff members near the entrance however keeping an eye on who comes in and out.

Services and Amenities of Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care

About Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care

Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care is a senior living provider in Upper Sandusky, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westbrook Assisted Living and Memory Care