Caldwell House Troy, OH

Reviews of Caldwell House

Assisted Living Reviews for Caldwell House

May 09, 2017

By Penny433856

Caldwell House was a really great place. The staff seemed really friendly and helpful. They called, and they checked up. Even after hours, they called and wanted to see what would be the best for my mom. They did a really good job. That’s probably where she would have gone had she stayed. Their programs seemed really nice, and they catered to their residents. It seemed like a really nice place.

July 24, 2012

By CharlesEdwin

My grandparents were in need of more care than my family could provide at their home. We made the very difficult choice to move them into a nursing home after months of discussion and planning. We looked at numerous facilities and none had the warmth, compassion, and atmosphere of Caldwell House. From the very first visit, everyone was so supportive of our decisions and the difficult choices we had to make for my grandparents. The staff and administration of this facility were absolutely fantastic for the years my grand parents were there. The medical staff were very attentive and compassionate to my family as well as my grandparents. The administration were always courteous and helpful with any issues that arose. When my grandfather passed away, all the staff were very supportive of my grandmother and the entire family. Several of the staff even attended the services. My grandmother has since passed away also and I do miss the fine people at Caldwell House

Costs for Caldwell House

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: #2115R

About Caldwell House

Senior assisted living at Caldwell House offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Caldwell House, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Troy has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Caldwell House, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Caldwell House