Swan Creek Retirement Village

Reviews of Swan Creek Retirement Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Swan Creek Retirement Village

June 25, 2012

By Lawrence Harris

My family decided to put my grandma in assisted living home because she had Alzheimer's and they weren't able to care for her on a daily basis. During her stay the staff was very involved with all the patients. The staff daily routine would be to assisted in bathing her then help her get dressed. After my grandma was dressed and after breakfast the staff would encourage her to clean her room. The staff encouraged a few different things such as was daily exercise, crafts, games. I loved the staff because they wanted all the patients to keep their routines as normal as possible without pushing the patients too far during workouts, cleaning, bathing, etc. The staff would monitor their every move and whatever she wasn't able to complete they would be right there to help or finish it. In closing my grandma is the happiest I ever seen her, although she has a condition that make disables her from doing many things this staff has went out of their way to help my grandma live a normal life.

January 06, 2012

By ginabeena02

I spent a day with my grandfather at Swan Creek Retirement Community and I was very impressed. The grounds are private and look like resort style condos and then a central building with apartments for patients that need more care and where the activities, dining, computer lab and salon are. The dining room was set up like a real resturaunt where a host greets you at the door and seats you and waiters and waitress' take your order and deliver your food neatly dressed in button up white shirts with black dress pants and bow tie.There was a nice computer lab with internet access.Lots of activities for my grandpa do do alone or with company.Ii am sure some things are overlooked from time to time but when I was there, I did not see anything that made me uncomfortable.I was happy to see my grandpa so happy!

Services and Amenities of Swan Creek Retirement Village

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Swan Creek Retirement Village

Swan Creek Retirement Village is a senior living provider in Toledo, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Swan Creek Retirement Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Swan Creek Retirement Village