Swan Creek Retirement Village

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

5916 Cresthaven Ln, Toledo, OH 43614
Swan Creek Retirement Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Swan Creek Retirement Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Swan Creek Retirement Village

July 19, 2014

Swan Creek Retirement Village looks like a nice hotel, but this place feels like home! The walls are nicely made, so you can't hear the television next door. We have a very good security system. Food is very good too. They have plenty of great selections. The meal plan is 25 of each breakfast and dinner. They have a great exercise facility and all kinds of activities. I play and enjoy bridge. They also have outside concerts, parties, and painting classes. I am independent, but the staff is available when I need it. We have the most highly educated people and lots more men than most places. We have a great deal of comraderie between us. We're not made to sit with anybody; we can sit with whoever we want. Lots of friendships have developed, and I can say that the nicest people in the world are here. My grandchildren were 5 and 10 when I moved here and everybody loved them. My granddaughter stayed overnight with me and helped me straighten up some of my things and papers. Everybody's friendly with them too. I'd recommend this kind of living to anybody.

June 25, 2012

By Lawrence Harris

My family decided to put my grandma in assisted living home because she had Alzheimer's and they weren't able to care for her on a daily basis. During her stay the staff was very involved with all the patients. The staff daily routine would be to assisted in bathing her then help her get dressed. After my grandma was dressed and after breakfast the staff would encourage her to clean her room. The staff encouraged a few different things such as was daily exercise, crafts, games. I loved the staff because they wanted all the patients to keep their routines as normal as possible without pushing the patients too far during workouts, cleaning, bathing, etc. The staff would monitor their every move and whatever she wasn't able to complete they would be right there to help or finish it. In closing my grandma is the happiest I ever seen her, although she has a condition that make disables her from doing many things this staff has went out of their way to help my grandma live a normal life.

January 06, 2012

By ginabeena02

I spent a day with my grandfather at Swan Creek Retirement Community and I was very impressed. The grounds are private and look like resort style condos and then a central building with apartments for patients that need more care and where the activities, dining, computer lab and salon are. The dining room was set up like a real resturaunt where a host greets you at the door and seats you and waiters and waitress' take your order and deliver your food neatly dressed in button up white shirts with black dress pants and bow tie.There was a nice computer lab with internet access.Lots of activities for my grandpa do do alone or with company.Ii am sure some things are overlooked from time to time but when I was there, I did not see anything that made me uncomfortable.I was happy to see my grandpa so happy!

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Swan Creek Retirement Village

• Date Certified: 08/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Swan Creek Retirement Village

Swan Creek Retirement Village is a senior living provider in Toledo, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Swan Creek Retirement Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Swan Creek Retirement Village