Alexis Gardens

Offers Independent Living

4560 W Alexis Rd, Toledo, OH 43623
Alexis Gardens (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Alexis Gardens

Independent Living Reviews for Alexis Gardens

May 09, 2017

I was able to tour Alexis Gardens. It was pleasant. The outside was nice. The view and the amenities were nice. I also thought their food was OK. I didn't think it was special, but it was OK. Actually, they had a few residents walking around in the hallways with their dogs, and I remember thinking, "Can I live with this community?" and I thought that it's going to be hard.

April 14, 2017

By Debra838632

I've been living at Alexis Gardens for five months now. It's very nice. Everybody is very nice and very pleasant. You have your own heating and cooling in each room and a little refrigerator. Their rooms come unfurnished but nice carpeting. There's a wonderful view from the window, and the ones on the first floor have a back porch. The rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. The food is excellent. We have a chef prepare meals three times a day and get served restaurant-style in the dining room. We have a choice of three or four meal items, and you can have it sent to your room if you want. They have a lot of fun activities and go out to play since they have their own bus. There are a lot of activities here. They allow pets, too.

March 07, 2017

By Neil862018

Alexis Gardens were very nice, but quite expensive. The layout was fine. The grounds and the dining area were very nice. It looked like they had all kinds of activities, and I thought for independent living, it would be a great place. It had easy access, and it was in a very nice location.

January 01, 2017

By Shane086312

Alexis Gardens was the best of the ones that we visited. The price and the quality of the food and the variety really stood out. They had a library area with a variety of books, CDs, and music. They had quite a few activities going on twice a week but generally they had something going on every day. They had a transportation and offered three meals a day.

November 25, 2016

By Linda325368

Alexis Gardens didn't have the amenities that the other place I toured had. I only met one person, and the place wasn't as nice. They have cards, games, and crafts, and they had gardens out there, but not much that caught my eye. I am not familiar with the area, and it didn’t impress me.

Hi Linda325368, we appreciate you taking the time to share these thoughts with us. The staff at Alexis Gardens take our reviews very seriously, and we appreciate very much your reaching out to share your feedback around your tour with us. We also appreciate you taking the time to visit, and wish you the best of luck in your search!

August 22, 2016

By Sue676104

I liked Alexis Gardens very much. It seemed that it was a nice happy place. The food was good. They had a puzzle room, a library, an exercise room, and a game room with a pool table and a shuffle board. They have giant playing cards.

Sue676104, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We strive to create a positive atmosphere for our residents, and are so happy to hear we are hitting the mark! Thank you for your kind words, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

May 10, 2016

By GregOSDIY

Alexis Gardens provides meals, cleaning services, and cables, all included. It's a three-story building that's nice and clean and has very friendly and helpful people who work there. They have bingo, cards, movie nights, and a lot more, but those are the only things that I saw.

April 25, 2016

By Greg33

Alexis Gardens’ staff was very good, helpful, and informative. It was very nice, clean, and very well-kept. The dining setup looked like a fine restaurant.

October 29, 2015

By Teresa R.

Alexis Gardens is beautiful, well-structured, and offers so much help. They help to get residents to their medical appointments, and I saw their menu. The rooms were of a very nice size, beautiful, and so comfortable. They have a music room and an exercise room. It was a great place.

September 04, 2015

By Bobby11

We moved mom at Alexis Gardens. We liked the size of the apartments and the bathroom for ease of access; it was very nice. They have music once a week and movies too. They also have volleyball, electronic bowling with a Wii machine, pool table, and they also have cook outs where they serve hotdogs and hamburgers outside.

Hey, we are so happy your mom was happy chose Alexis Gardens and has had continued happiness here! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

April 27, 2015

Alexis Gardens was open, warm, and inviting. The employees were kind, caring, and they enjoyed their job and the people. It was a very comfortable living arrangement. They gave us a tour and answered all of our questions. They helped us out with any of our needs. The dining areas was nice, open, and inviting. They had round tables, the chairs had arms, and they also had a coffee or fruit bar on the side so the residents at any time could get a fruit, snack, or coffee. We liked the fact that they had a pool table up there. They had like a library and sitting room -- a private area where you could go and where the grand kids could come in. There was a calendar of activities they could partake in. The night we were there, there was a gentleman who was singing songs and playing the guitar. So, there was musical entertainment, somebody was making jewelry, and arts & crafts. They had a little bit of everything for everybody. You could partake in the hair salon or nail salon; you could set up an appointment for that. I thought you could even bring in your own hairstylist. It was homey. Everyone was friendly and nice. People knew each other by name -- the workers and the residents. It was in a nice area. You could easily exit to the expressway.

February 26, 2015

Alexis Gardens was very clean, sanitary, and very efficient. I also received a complimentary breakfast for coming in a little early. It's mostly independent living. It's very neat and clean, and it looks very upscale. It's not a gated community, and you can drive right in. It's very plush and very accommodating. For my situation, it was way too expensive and too upscale for my budget. It's all inclusive -- the meals, all kinds of activities, and shopping runs with the buses.

January 16, 2015

I like everything about Alexis Gardens. The staff was very nice, and I’m trying to get in there. I definitely would want a 2-bedroom, but I don’t know if I could afford it because I want to get the Veterans benefit. The rooms have their own bathroom and kitchenette. The dining area was on the floor, and was set up fine. It was more like a dining room; there were tables all around. The food was very good, and there were many selections of food. The grounds were beautiful, and I really like it. I hope to be able to go there, but I don’t know how long it’s going to take. It is near a hospital, and they had all kinds of games and entertainment. I would recommend this facility.

January 09, 2015

By Rose34

Alexis Gardens is very nice. It has rooms that were very nice, but they didn't have a stove. My mom still likes to cook. You walk in, and the dining room is right by the front door. There didn't seem to be as many activities as the other facility. They have a helpful staff. It was a nice staff although they didn't seem to have as many people interacting with the residents. To improve the place, they could put a stove in the apartment. That would help.

Costs for Alexis Gardens

Photos of Alexis Gardens

Services and Amenities of Alexis Gardens

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Alexis Gardens

Alexis Gardens is located in Toledo, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Alexis Gardens for a visit...and stay!

Map of Alexis Gardens