Brookdale Buck Creek

Reviews of Brookdale Buck Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Buck Creek

February 28, 2013

By Judy16

My dad didn't think he needed to be at Sterling House. But they went above and beyond and tried to figure out how to get him involve. He seems to be coming around now. He has his own apartment and he says the food is wonderful. They just seem more homey and they took care of my dad much better.

November 07, 2012

By Ldressler

I feel as though this facility exists so that people in the healthcare field can have a job that they dont have to work hard at. The staff is less than enthusiastic to do their jobs. I have no medical education and know that I could take care of the residents better than the current staff. On multiple occasions I have recieved phone calls because my grandfather has gone out of the facility. Mind you that it is a lock down facility so that these things cant happen because they (the residents) have no memory.... or very little. If they were to escape and go far.. there is no telling what would or could happen. The staff pays almost no attention to the residents and does nothing to simplify their lives or make things easier on the elderly. We have also experienced on multiple occasions where my grandmother has had accidents and they have not assisted her with getting cleaned up or putting on new clothing. I would not choose this facility if i could do it all over again.

Photos of Brookdale Buck Creek

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Residential Care
  • State Licenses: 2135R

About Brookdale Buck Creek

Brookdale Buck Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Very much a family community. We make personal connections a top priority!

Map of Brookdale Buck Creek