Springfield Assisted Living

Springfield Assisted Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Springfield Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Springfield Assisted Living

September 15, 2015

We did use Brookdale Springfield (Formerly Grand Court Springfield) for the week that I was gone, and we didn't have a good experience. We visited it first, and meeting and greeting was great. However, they had some problems with staffing in the last couple of days my husband was there. The rooms were good, but he was in a wheelchair, and the bed that they provided for respite care was higher than I preferred. In the room that they showed us as a demo, the bed that he would be using was not high, so that was a disappointment. We also had to bring a lot of our own resources in. They had some disappointments, and I hope they would be resolved. They had an exercise room and a therapy room. It was a nice facility; it was just a personnel problem that we had in the last two days we were there.

June 17, 2014

By Ann83624950

The people at Grand Court were very nice and helpful. They answered my questions appropriately. They had a court area for the people to sit. It was close to a shopping center. The rooms were nice. It was very good and sufficient for my friend's needs. The washing and drying facility seemed appropriate.

February 28, 2014

I was able to tour Grand Court Springfield and the staff there were very helpful. The facility was good enough, so I would rate it highly. With regards to the activities, they surely have some for the residents. They also offer transportation. With the facility's pricing, I though it's reasonable.

February 28, 2013

By Judy16

The facility is very well-kept and the staff is wonderful.

Costs for Springfield Assisted Living

Photos of Springfield Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Springfield Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, We Provide Transporation To And From General Stores, Bank, Etc

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Use Elderlife Financal Services To Assist Families With Va, Realestate, Financing Solutions, And Insurance Solutions

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 Nurse 3 Aids To 56 Residents For First And Second Shift, 3 Aids On Third Shift

• Licenses: 1986R
  • State Licenses: #1986R

About Springfield Assisted Living

Springfield Assisted Living is a senior living community located in Springfield, Ohio that provides Independent and Assisted Living for seniors. Our community offers a relaxing environment with a variety of services, amenities and engaging activities, making it the perfect place for residents to call home.

Our two levels of care — Independent Living and Assisted Living — are carried out by trained and skilled professionals. Our goal for each lifestyle option is to provide you with the upmost respect while encouraging your independence.

For Independent Living, our community removes the hassles from everyday life, like cooking regularly, mowing the yard and doing laundry. After so many years of doing these tedious chores, you’ll be free from the burden and can spend that extra time doing things that you enjoy.

For our Assisted Living residents, we provide an extra hand during daily tasks, such as medication management and bathing, grooming, dressing, and other things. But our goal is to respect and encourage your independence. We are just around and available whenever you need us.

Join your friends for a delightful meal in our full-service dining room, complete with table-side service. Take advantage of a variety of exercise programs to help you maintain an active lifestyle, gather your friends together for a game of cards in our spacious game room, or tend to your favorite plants in our beautiful outdoor gardening areas. Whatever your interests, there is something for everyone!

We offer something for everyone and with our dedicated staff available 24 hours a day; you’ll rest easy knowing we can meet your every need.

Map of Springfield Assisted Living