Brookdale Salem Salem, OH

Reviews of Brookdale Salem

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Salem

March 19, 2015

By Jim103652150

The staff was wonderful at Sterling House. The room looks like you are going to an upscale Hilton. The dining room is setup restaurant style, and the food is great. They should have more parking. Security is good, they buzz in, and they have to be lit up.

October 16, 2014

By 200 grove

I was able to visit Sterling House of Salem, and this facility is located on a busy intersection. The staff were very professional. I didn’t eat there, but for the half hour that I was there it was a pleasant visit. The rooms seemed nice, and they seemed to have good amount of activities.

January 30, 2014

By Sheila8

I just had the interview and the tour. Sterling House seemed like a clean facility and the residents looked really clean and happy. The décor and everything was up to date, very casual. The rooms were well maintained. They had bingo and outings. I think they also had activities like crafts throughout the day.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Salem

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About Brookdale Salem

Brookdale Salem provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Salem