The Waterford at Richmond Heights

Reviews of The Waterford at Richmond Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Richmond Heights

May 29, 2016

By Janice146730

The Waterford at Richmond Heights looks new on the outside and inside. Everything is clean and seems to be running efficiently. The staff is very conscientious, very warm, and welcoming. Mom goes to the 10:00 exercise program in the morning, movies, and has lunch with different people. Sometimes, they schedule things in the afternoon. The dining area is very nice, and the food is good. They provide transportation for her back and forth to dialysis, and we appreciate that. They are very easy to work with. Everybody has been very kind and very sweet about what it's like to grieve because dad just passed away recently. They're very understanding.

October 30, 2015

The Waterford was very clean. The room was small, but the staff was friendly. I believe it was expensive.

September 07, 2015

By Caring112042950

We went to The Waterford. Everything there was superb. It was a marvelous location. The people were excellent. The facilities were very nice. My mother made a comment when we left. She said, "I could see myself living there."

December 30, 2014

We have decided to stay at The Waterford, and we are on the waiting list. They have fulltime nurses, and the staff is pretty good. It’s a new place comparatively, and we’re very pleased with what we saw. The atmosphere is very pleasant and homey.

March 28, 2014

By LovelyLady0000035

The Waterford was a beautiful facility. It was new and expensive too. They have both independent living and assisted living. The rooms were very, very large. You would have a full kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, and lots of storage. You can stay in the same apartment whether you're independent living or assisted living. It is just a difference in price. If you are independent, you will get two meals a day, and if you are assisted living, you will get three. The people seemed nice. Overall, this facility is beautiful and nice and it is really something to think about.

June 22, 2013

By Julie11

Waterford at Richmond Heights is a very nice facility. They have game room and a nice library. My sister got a small apartment with a living room, a kitchenette and a bedroom. At first, we had adjustment issues when she went there, like she stopped eating, etc., but she's doing well now. The staff are very helpful. She is getting good care from them. My sister does have dementia and she doesn't have the presence of mind to ring a bell or anything, so they have her on the schedule where they would come and check her every couple of hours. She has gotten used to the care and to the routine and she's getting a lot better now. We went up there for her birthday and were going to take her out but the director said, "Why don't we just put you in a private dining room and let her have lunch here with you guys, because it's upsetting to her to be in a new environment?" So they gave us a real nice lunch and they had some birthday cake for her. It was a very nice touch.

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Richmond Heights

July 27, 2016

By Sue316436

The Waterford at Richmond Heights is a very nice and beautiful place. The staff all seemed to be very pleasant. The young woman who took care of me was a very nice and helpful woman who really went out her way. The grounds were very nice and clean. The eating area was very nice, kind of like a restaurant with tablecloths. They're just very good. The food smells good. The dining area was beautiful. They went out of their way to take care of their folks and had a very nice menu. My sister-in-law said it was good.

Photos of The Waterford at Richmond Heights

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Richmond Heights

• State Licenses: #2533R

About The Waterford at Richmond Heights

The Waterford at Richmond Heights is an Independent Living and Assisted Senior Living community. here you will find the freedom and support to create the lifestyle you desire.

Awake each morning to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the muted tones of solitude knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. Join in on the vibrant tones of the recreation available within the community. Discover a wealth of friendly neighbors and a staff who will likely come to feel like your extended family.

Capital Senior Living understands the living needs of senior adults in the United States. Our philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, tying together the different levels of independent and assisted living needs with home care services to bridge the gap. Our goal is to allow our residents the opportunity to age in place.

At the Waterford at Richmond Heights you'll find the flexibility and choices that make it possible to paint your days however you'd like.

Map of The Waterford at Richmond Heights