Powell Senior Living

Reviews of Powell Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Powell Senior Living

September 20, 2017

By Fred

When I walked inside Powell, there were several women walking by who smiled, stopped, and waved. The rooms and dining area were very nice. I think it opened around January. Everything still looked new. It was laid out nicely, there were multiple stories, and it had elevators. I liked that. They offered a workout room, a craft room, a movie theater type room, and a library. The staff was very nice, answered all my questions, and even offered up some suggestions on some of my options.
Hello Fred, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're happy to hear that your visit with us was up to the standards that we hold ourselves to. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 29, 2017

By Kathy685170

Powell Senior Living was our second choice. It was brand new and very pretty, and everybody was very friendly and accommodating. We didn’t choose them because traffic getting there from where we live was not good during rush hour. They do offer a lot of activities for the residents. The rooms were bigger than in a lot of others. They offer residents a medic alert system -- a necklace or bracelet that they can wear.

March 21, 2017

By SBW

If you are considering moving to an Independent Living retirement community in the Columbus, OH area, you need to visit Powell Senior Living in Powell, Ohio! You won’t go anywhere else. My father is a resident there and could not be more happy! It is such a good feeling to know that he is now in this safe, fun environment with plenty of opportunities to interact with his friendly neighbors. The staff is warm, responsive and caring. The chefs are terrific. Oh, you will love the restaurant/meals. The food is fabulous! And you can eat anytime you want in the dining room 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Powell Senior Living staff members exude a welcoming, homey feeling as you are greeted coming through the front door. This new community is just gorgeous, with fine finishings and beautiful activity and service spaces. I give Powell Senior Living the highest accolades possible. You’ll love this community!

Costs for Powell Senior Living

Photos of Powell Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Powell Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Powell Senior Living

Welcome to Powell Senior Living!

Powell Senior Living offers luxury living without a prohibitive financial commitment or expensive buy in fee. Rent is month to month and includes all utilities except the telephone (does include cable and internet), all meals served restaurant style, an emergency call system, transportation, activities including wellness programs and social events, bi-weekly housekeeping and linen service as well as access to our twenty four hour concierge service.

No second person fee, Washer and dryer in every apartment, Balconies and walk out patios, Stainless steel appliances, Granite Countertops and much more!

Map of Powell Senior Living