Sycamore Creek Senior Living

Reviews of Sycamore Creek Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Sycamore Creek Senior Living

May 27, 2018

By kayh

DO NOT MOVE HERE! My mother was a resident and passed away on May 5, 2018. We were told that she was gone for at least 24 hours when she was found by my brother. No one from Sycamore Creek had checked on her, even though they are supposed to hear from each resident every morning and check on them if they don't. My brother rented a truck to move my mom's things from her apartment today (May 27th). The locks had been changed and we cannot get into my mother's apartment. I called the office and was told that there is nothing that they can do about the situation. These are the most uncaring people that I have ever met. Do yourself a favor and do not move here or let anyone that you care about move here!

Hi Kaylynn, We are very sorry about your mother's passing first and foremost, we understand this can be a challenging time for loved ones and our goal is to be as helpful as possible. As you know, your mother resided in one of our independent living apartments. For residents in independent living, our community provides an apartment without care services, but residents often benefit from other conveniences, such as our anytime dining, basic housekeeping, social opportunities and access to our many community rooms. However, the privacy of residents in independent living is fully respected, and they have the choice to opt out of the use of common conveniences - as was the case with your mother. While we respected her desire to keep to herself, the staff do take note of the whereabouts of independent living residents when they can (such as meal times). Our staff did see your mother the night before as she picked up her meal to take back to her apartment. Also, we would truly like to apologize for any inconvenience when your family stopped by to move out her apartment. We had reached out many times since May 6th and were not aware of this move-out date you had planned, or we would have communicated with our staff to ensure proper access to the apartment. We would like to make this right for you and your family. Please reach out to our executive director as we would like to help as much as possible.

January 18, 2018

By Yvonne

I moved into Sycamore Creek Senior Living and it's a nice place. It has what I was looking for, secure living, the atmosphere is congenial, and the food is readily prepared. The clientele seems to be the very best. There's something going on pretty much several times a day, and there's something for everybody. The staff is very congenial, very anxious to help, and if the individual doesn't have the authority, they find someone who does. We have a great chef. They serve food from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and you can come in anytime.

Costs for Sycamore Creek Senior Living

Photos of Sycamore Creek Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Sycamore Creek Senior Living

• Independent Living Starting At: $2095/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Sycamore Creek Senior Living

Opening Late 2017

Sycamore Creek Senior Living is your home for luxury retirement living in Pickerington, Ohio. Focusing exclusively on independent living we cater to the active senior for an engaging, purposeful lifestyle. Enjoy a variety of life enriching activities, delicious dining options, and wholesome wellness programs.

Map of Sycamore Creek Senior Living