Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center

December 02, 2013

By JAlanR

As a visitor, all I came in contact with from the Receptionist, the Aide,and the Nurse that was taking care of my friend: very approachable, and compassionate with a friendly smile! I was so pleased when I asked my friend how she was doing? When she crabbed my hand and said, I like it here already! As we continued our conversation she commented about the very first day she was there and the Executive Director stopped by with a couple other Managers to welcome her. She said, first impressions are so important when it comes to me being comfortable in a new environment. My friend has since gone home and is doing wonderful !! I just wanted to share her and my friendly and caring experience!! The facility is very appealing, inside and out. A very clean smell and floors looked shiny too!

September 09, 2011

By Grzmot

My wife was checked in and it took 1-1/2 hrs for nurses to get her situated in her new surroundings. She was made to sit around and wait for someone to attend to her needs and that after her surgery after which she was sent there. There was not enough nursing staff available to attend all patient's needs. It is my own observation quietly standing around and observing all what was going on. This is place I will not recommend in the future.

Services and Amenities of Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Pickerington is located in Pickerington, OH and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Pickerington Nursing and Rehab Center