Echo Manor Extended Care

Echo Manor Extended Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Echo Manor Extended Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Echo Manor Extended Care

December 30, 2014

Echo Manor was nice. The people were nice and polite, and they tried to show us everything. There was nothing derogatory about it. It is just that when you see a Cadillac, you're not satisfied with a Chevrolet. When you come in they have their therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, and bathing. They come take good care of my wife. They don't have someone to come in to do her meals because we were the one to do her meals. It was just about the same with the other facility we visited. We were thinking about transferring her to a different place. But there was no upgrade or benefit to change. But when her insurance wouldn't extend her coverage, that is when she went home. The people were polite. Everything was kind of ordinary. They were kind of small. They have two beds to a room. There was just hardly any space and it is a bit crowded. It was the same thing as my wife's previous facility. The conditions were almost identical.

September 12, 2012

By brandyn

Echo Manor is a quaint, secluded nursing home tucked away from the surrounding suburbs. It has a very "New England" feel to it. For the envoirnment that nursing homes lend themselves to, I never experienced a problem with cleanliness. Visiting was very loose and accomodating, the people who worked there never seemed bothered by your prescence there, indeed geniunely happy to see you at times. Sizes of rooms, though in my grandfather's case shared with one other patient, were more than ample. Socialization of patients was also encouraged as much as reasonably possible. The biggest flaws of the place as I remember was the universally disliked food the patients were served and a floor plan to the place that was confusing and inefficient. That being said, if those are the worst things to worry about in a nursing home, you take it every time.

July 11, 2011

By XpJin

Other

This facility took care of my great Grandmother for three years before she passed away. The staff was so friendly and helpful! They always treated Grandma with respect and sincerity. When our family, who is numerous, visited, they made sure we were comfortable and were happy to share the details of her daily life with us anytime. We had complete access to her medical records and doctors/nurses that took care of her. Grandma had heart problems and required very little care at first. However, throughout the years, her care needs and med needs increased. The staff responded accordingly and took great care of her. When she passed, she left her estate to the nursing home so that they would have continued funds to help assist other patients. I've been back to visit the staff in the years since Grandma passed and feel very happy to see that the high level of quality care that was shown during my Grandma's stay has continued on.

Services and Amenities of Echo Manor Extended Care

About Echo Manor Extended Care

Echo Manor Extended Care is a senior living provider in Pickerington, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Echo Manor Extended Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Echo Manor Extended Care