Center Ridge Nursing Home

Reviews of Center Ridge Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Center Ridge Nursing Home

April 13, 2012

By tonesofhome07

I feel that this nursing home was a great place. My grandfather was treated with the up-most respect from ALL of the staff. The nurses were absolutely amazing to both my grandfather and the family. They always allowed us to come to be with him and made his room as close to home as possible. The food that they served was great and similar to home-cooked meals which made my grandfather much more comfortable. If we ever had any issues they were handled immediately and with respect. I would most definitely recommend this establishment to other people. I never once had a bad experience with the company and neither did my grandfather. They offered a lot of fun activities for their patients and even a beauty parlor on the inside. The held mini carnivals in the parking lot where kids would come and the patients would get to come outside and interact with everyone. It really was a pleasure getting to know all of the staff here.

Services and Amenities of Center Ridge Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Center Ridge Nursing Home

Center Ridge Nursing Home is a senior living provider in North Ridgeville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Center Ridge Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Center Ridge Nursing Home