Center Ridge Nursing Home

Reviews of Center Ridge Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Center Ridge Nursing Home

November 30, 2017

By DeeMarie1995

My parent are residents. They have physical and mental restrictions. They are treated very well by the staff and are happy. There is great communication between doctor ,staff and myself. Mom & Dad are treated as though they are family. i am at peace knowing that they are well taken care of.Thank You- O'Neill.

March 04, 2017

By BJ1956

My mother only resided there a few months. The staff was outstanding and the care was excellent. She was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect and enjoyed her stay in assisted living.

November 24, 2015

By Dan115474450

My mother is in O'Neill Healthcare for her rehab. Everything is fine. I do not have a problem with anything going on there. My mother says they treat her well. This is the second time that she is there for the past two months, and she does not mind being there for rehab. She is sharing a room, and it seems to be okay. There is a TV and a bath that both patients share. The food I see looks okay. There some activities listed on the board for patients to do like bus trips and bingo night. There is a hair salon there, a library and it seems like there are things there for the people to actually partake. There are a couple of community rooms. It looks like a pretty nice facility.

October 28, 2015

By Marilyn111720150

Center Ridge Nursing Home was nice, but it was like a decorated hospital rooms. When you first walk in, it was a big room, but the bedroom area was very small. It was nice, but it wasn't a homey feeling. It was almost like a large hospital room with a chandelier. Their level of entertainment was not as fine as the one my mom was in. They do not have as many places to go and do. They were all in one floor. My mother and I found the marketing director not very personable. We thought she was not very welcoming. We met some of the residents there. They were playing cards in the restaurant area. They were very nice. They had a nice dining room.

April 13, 2012

By tonesofhome07

I feel that this nursing home was a great place. My grandfather was treated with the up-most respect from ALL of the staff. The nurses were absolutely amazing to both my grandfather and the family. They always allowed us to come to be with him and made his room as close to home as possible. The food that they served was great and similar to home-cooked meals which made my grandfather much more comfortable. If we ever had any issues they were handled immediately and with respect. I would most definitely recommend this establishment to other people. I never once had a bad experience with the company and neither did my grandfather. They offered a lot of fun activities for their patients and even a beauty parlor on the inside. The held mini carnivals in the parking lot where kids would come and the patients would get to come outside and interact with everyone. It really was a pleasure getting to know all of the staff here.

Services and Amenities of Center Ridge Nursing Home

About Center Ridge Nursing Home

Center Ridge Nursing Home is a senior living provider in North Ridgeville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Center Ridge Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Center Ridge Nursing Home