Danbury North Canton

Reviews of Danbury North Canton

Independent Living Reviews for Danbury North Canton

July 27, 2016

By Carol341243

My mother is currently in Danbury North Canton, and it has big apartment-style places. It's beautiful, brand-new, and has more bang for your buck. She's happy there, but it doesn't have enough services currently. Our experience there has been very positive. They've been very good and have activities. The people within the building are very friendly and care about the residents. My mom initially thought the food was great, but it declined over time. Her apartment's very nice and spacious. They have bingo, Bible study, crafts, exercise, and they take them out on vans for grocery shopping and doctors' visits and take them places if they can't get there themselves. The building is aging a little bit. There is some limitations if you've got some mobility issues. They have a beauty salon and different things in the place.

September 11, 2014

The Danbury is the only that comes within my budget. They told me I could move in September 1st, but they called me back and said the lady didn't want to move, so they don't have a room. I was really disappointed. They have a chef from a very fine restaurant, and their food was excellent.

May 08, 2014

Danbury was a very nice facility with very nice staff. They only had independent living. They had plenty of activities. The rooms were very nice, very spacious. I was very impressed with the food as well. I ate with Mom a couple of times. The sanitation was good.

June 26, 2013

By Richard28

I liked Danbury when I visited it. It was a clean looking facility and I also liked the fact that there were a lot of things available like a library and a barbershop.

Costs for Danbury North Canton

Photos of Danbury North Canton

Services and Amenities of Danbury North Canton

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Danbury North Canton

At Danbury, we are focused on living a life filled with vitality, friendship, and plenty of activity. Our location, convenient to shopping, and leisure activities in beautiful North Canton is a perfect match to our unique approach to senior living.

Our apartments include:

• A variety of floor plans available - some with full kitchens and appliances
  • Large in-apartment closets
  • Individual mailbox
  • Easy-access shower
  • Parking available
  • Pet friendly environment

Dining:

• Chef-prepared evening meals in our beautiful dining room *additional dining options are also available
  • Private dining room available for special occasions

Life Enrichment:

• Recreational activities through our life enrichment programs
  • Games, cards and many other self-directed activities
  • Exercise equipment
  • Scheduled trips
  • Exercise and wellness classes
  • Spiritual enrichment
  • Book Club
  • Wellness Clinic

Come visit us in North Canton. You will sense the difference the moment you visit Danbury.

At Danbury in North Canton, our mission is to enhance lives through serving others by creating a vibrant, caring and exceptional community.

Map of Danbury North Canton