Autumn Hills Care Center

Reviews of Autumn Hills Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Hills Care Center

June 27, 2012

By Snowtigers

The rehab department is awesome, but as far as the nursing home, it is TERRIBLE. They do not have enough help, for one thing, yet they will tell you they are not short staffed. For another thing, half of those working there have bad attitudes and do not treat the patients as they should be treated. My mother has been a patient there for over 3 months now. She hates it there and I wish we could have put her elsewhere. She would press her call button to get an aide to get her a bed pan. She would be lucky if she got one. If she did get one, there were times she was left on it for hours. If she didn't get one, she had to go in the bed and then was left there lying in it, sometimes for over an hour. Some of the aides get nasty with the patients and are rude to them. Calling to complain doesn't help. You can tell them until you are blue in the face, it doesn't change things. My mom is a brittle diabetic and had 2 sugar drops in a row and couldn't get anybody to come. Some of the aides were rough when changing my mom and her bed. Sometimes, aides stop by to see what you want, tell you they'll be back in a minute, and never come back. As far as I can see, there is no supervision around. I have seen aides together, talking and laughing, but not doing any work. One girl walks around texting all day while telling everyone else what to do. Just be warned. If at all possible, do not put a family member in Autumn Hills.

Services and Amenities of Autumn Hills Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Autumn Hills Care Center

Autumn Hills Care Center is a senior living provider in Niles, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Hills Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Hills Care Center