Brookdale Newark

Brookdale Newark (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Newark

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Newark

September 30, 2014

I think Sterling House is nice. They had a bedroom, a big closet, a little sitting area, and kitchen. It made it kind of homey, and it was nice. We did see many people walking in the hallway when we had the tour. We met two people and they were very nice.

January 31, 2014

The staff at Sterling House was very positive and friendly. They were accommodating and they answered all our questions very well. The rooms were nice. But they were in the process of remodeling, so I'm not sure what it's going to look like when it gets done. At the time the look was a little more casual, plaid, nice and not as formal, which I thought would be a better fit for my parents.

November 20, 2013

By Becky13

I thought Sterling House was pleasant. The marketing director was very friendly and informative. The rooms were very nice.

November 06, 2012

By brandyn

Me and my significant other have visited her great aunt here every month or so for awhile now. Snuggled in a rather quaint area, it seems almost like a retreat when you are there, both in terms of physical envoirnment and layout/landscape of the facility itself. It is very cozy feeling, even to a bad degree as the rooms are frankly a little small for the price of assisted living, but there is little to no feel of chaos or disorder in the facility at any point we've been there. The staff there is total class and beyond repute, though maybe a bit understaffed and unknowledgeable. There are a decent amount of amenities there, with a special emphasis it seems to me at least on food. They do a wonderful service to all there by feeding them quality meals with thought and care put into them. The place is clean, though not sparkling, but that's not to be expected. Though certainly not without it flaws, a very solid if maybe unspectacular facility.

Photos of Brookdale Newark

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Newark

• Features Extra: Library

• Nurse On Staff: 24/7

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Newark

Brookdale Newark provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Newark