Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Newark

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Newark

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Newark

September 09, 2015

By Michael Cook

My mother was in Kindreds care for four months. During her stay all of the staff treated her well with much care. No matter how busy the staff was they always took the time as soon as they could to answer my families questions or come investigate a concern we had. To say the staff bent over backwards is an understatement. They treated my mom like she was thier family.

August 26, 2015

By jmfministry

It is always a very challenging time to watch one of your parents go through the transition of declining health and loss of independence, as this change effects the whole family. We are so very grateful to the good folks at Kindred for their care and concern not only for our mother, but for the well-being of the entire family during this difficult time. We have found the staff to be extremely accomodating, professional, and very easy to communicate with when we had questions or concerns about our mother's care. We are very glad that their services are available to those with Medicaid and Medicare.

July 30, 2014

By RHurst

The staff was very helpful during this difficult transition. They know the decision to place someone in a long term care facility is a difficult one and they were (and still are) very understanding of all the questions that I had. I feel that I can speak with anyone on the staff and they will listen to my concerns and take the appropriate action. We don't know yet if my Dad will be here long term, but if he is, I know that he will be well taken care of.

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Newark

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Newark