The Arbors at Milford

Reviews of The Arbors at Milford

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors at Milford

July 05, 2012

By RAL0228

The campus is very nice, with lots of green. It looks well kept. The inside is nice, but nothing special. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. All the staff I encounter were friendly and seemed caring. My grandmother is unfortunately no longer able to function well enough to be able to give her opinion of the care, but she seems to be well taken care of. The rooms themselves leave something to be desired in my opinion. Most of the rooms seem to be 2 beds, and are completely lacking any charm. White walls, white tile floor, white beds, etc. Compared to some of the other nursing homes I've seen, this place seems so sterile and un-homey, which I would consider a definite con if I were the one living there. However, the facility is clean, and the staff seem competent, friendly and caring, which is the most important thing, so overall I would rate it very highly.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Arbors at Milford

Services and Amenities of The Arbors at Milford

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About The Arbors at Milford

The Arbors at Milford is a senior living provider in Milford, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Arbors at Milford for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arbors at Milford