The Woodlands of Middletown

Reviews of The Woodlands of Middletown

Assisted Living Reviews for The Woodlands of Middletown

March 04, 2017

By Happy visitor563041

The Woodlands was good, clean, and had friendly staff. The grounds were well maintained. The food looked fine.

March 13, 2016

By Denny5

The Woodlands of Middletown was an older facility but nice. It’s a three-story building, which is the only thing I dislike due to the need to consider accessibility for my mom. They have a church area and a pastor who comes in. Their dining hall is like a restaurant where you can order what you want. They have a movie room, a library, exercise room, and music room.

February 21, 2016

By Suzanne42

I used The Woodlands of Middletown. The staff was wonderful, cheerful, and very responsive when you needed something. The food was the one thing that I didn’t like, except for breakfast. The rooms were very good, though.

April 07, 2015

Mom is living at The Woodlands of Middletown. She has an apartment, and we are moving some of her furniture. It was pretty nice. It seemed like they are very nice, and I think she will have good care there. The apartment is very clean, and the price is going to be OK for right now. We just talked with everyone up there, and we also wanted her closer to home. The staff was very good. I smell some odor, but I know it will be taken care of -- too much air fresheners.

Photos of The Woodlands of Middletown

Services and Amenities of The Woodlands of Middletown

• State Licenses: #2225R

About The Woodlands of Middletown

Surround yourself in a warm, intimate environment at The Woodlands of Middletown. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Middletown, OH, features thoughtfully designed floor plans and convenient services so residents have the freedom to live a vibrant lifestyle without the typical day-to-day worries. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Imagine an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance - and friends next door. That's what you get from The Woodlands of Middletown with three restaurant-style meals served daily, available housekeeping and laundry services and on-site maintenance. Residents can make new friends while doing arts and crafts or playing card or board games in the activity center. Our community is right around the corner from the senior center and offers an array of casual and upscale restaurants that are all within reach. Just like the city itself, our community has a bright past with an even brighter future.

Map of The Woodlands of Middletown