Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

June 17, 2014

By Barb15

Emeritus was an assisted living facility, but they didn't have Medicaid approved, so my parents would have to move out of there once their money depleted. However, the director was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and really tried in helping me out.

February 26, 2014

By Larry W.

Emeritus was dirty. It was laid out in a choppy fashion like a hospital. The apartments were like closets. They have a bank, they have senior care facility, they have hairdressing, they have game room. However, they could improve on the cleanliness.

January 29, 2014

By Ruth24

Everybody was very nice at Emeritus, they were very informative and they followed me up. They gave me everything I needed to know. They were fantastic and I can’t say enough about them. The facility was lovely and the rooms were very nice and adequate.

November 27, 2013

By Patricia46

We visited Emeritus at Brookside Estates. The facility was nice and clean, but the rooms were too small. Everybody was very nice. I was not really paying attention very much with this facility because mom said she didn’t like the rooms.

September 09, 2011

By Missy66

I have two relatives which are residents of this facility. The building itself is beautiful and it's employees,for the most part are kind and caring, but they are grossly overworked, under paid and poorly trained. The amount of care each worker is supposed to provide is overwhelming and as a result residents often must long periods of time for assistant going to the restroom or other care activities. The facility is at capacity and there have been large increases in fees although staffing has not increased and more and more patients which should be in a nursing home have been accepted as assisted living patients for the sole purpose of increasing revenue. Food tends to be mediocre and often not that plentiful. I'm certain that the experiences here are much like that of multitudes of other facilities but it's sad that as one nears the end of life that anything less than exeptional must be endured.

Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

Photos of Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2220R

About Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights

Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights promises to maintain its position as the premier senior living facility in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. We are built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two residents are alike, so the services and attention we provide will never be exactly the same. From our state of the art facility to the staff that treats each resident like family, Paramount is the most comprehensive senior living campus for every level of care. We offer a variety of lifestyle services and care options for all residents.

Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Dementia Care
  • Home Health Care

By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.

Our amenities include:
  • Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans
  • Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks
  • Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite -Emergency call response system in each suite
  • Full-service beauty barbershop.
  • Comfortable quality furnishings and art work
  • Fire safety system

We offer a variety of comfortable community areas, including:

• Elegant community dining room
  • Private dining room for family or guests
  • Media, television and living room areas
  • Large porch with sitting areas
  • Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
  • Outdoor areas to walk and relax.

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with residents and families and conduct an assessment – prior to move – in and at regular intervals after move-in, to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:

• Personal hygiene and grooming
  • Monitoring of safety
  • Assistance with eating
  • Enhanced nursing care needs
  • Programming for memory impairments

We provide the highest quality of care to the senior population in which we serve!

Paramount Senior Living functions as a medical model with a residential atmosphere. Our staff is compassionate and able to care for residents requiring high acuity care.

Map of Paramount Senior Living at Middleburg Heights